Ping Chat

McFaul

Got this free app on me blackberry called Ping Chat, it's fuckin excellent. If you're not on a contract which includes unlimited texts, honestly get this, especially if ya sending 1000 texts + a month like me, its a free texting service on ya phone as long as you have free internet on it. Allows you to send free videos and pics too.

The image I had of you has been smashed over recent months mind Stevie, Twitter accounts, 1000s of Blackberry texts, self shots as your avatar . . . . I'm sure the Stevie of old would have had palpitations at the thought of such metrosexual behaviour!

The image I had of you has been smashed over recent months mind Stevie, Twitter accounts, 1000s of Blackberry texts, self shots as your avatar . . . . I'm sure the Stevie of old would have had palpitations at the thought of such metrosexual behaviour!

:D

Oz would definitely not have been on Ping Chat.

:D Would honestly take me about 5 years or more to send 1000 texts.

Haha I gathered like by how long it takes you to reply :)

A lot of mine are work related though.

WhatsApp is awesome as well. Free texts and picutre messages. Cross platform as well.

Ive got Ping Chat on my iphone but have never really used it. I suspect it does the same thing as WhatsApp though.

Free videos on this too, never naan nowt like it. Hypothetically if the toon get a pen next season at home I could take a vid of it, send it to someone on here, and yed see it in 2 minutes.

Not to mention the man bag!

Not to mention the man bag!

Look am no a buftie and that the end ae it!

I'm reliably informed that the people you're sending to have to have these apps installed too. Which makes them a bit crap.

How? 2 minutes (literally) to install it.

So It's basically bbm but you can text anyone who hasn't got a blackberry too?

Works on iphone and blackberry. How much does it cost to send a video normally aboot 50p? You could send 100 and it would cost you fuck all.

Works on iphone and blackberry. How much does it cost to send a video normally aboot 50p? You could send 100 and it would cost you fuck all.

If you've an unlimited data allowance. :D

If you've an unlimited data allowance. :D

Net is unlimited on a lot of plans though.