Water Meter

snakehips

Anyone got one?

I was wondering how much [roughly] a home with only two occupants would cost monthly/annually?

Anyone changed from annual payment to meter? Seen any significant reduction in charges?

According to that Martin Moneysavingexpert bloke the rule of thumb is you should consider getting one if your house has more bedrooms than occupants.

Thanks folks. I think I'll look into it further.

Regarding slowing the meter, I'm sure there's something about if you put a bag of salt above the old electric meter (the one with the disc), it would slow it down. No, I aint tried it :rolleyes:

According to that Martin Moneysavingexpert bloke the rule of thumb is you should consider getting one if your house has more bedrooms than occupants.

Martin Lewis

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/

His website has VERY USEFUL tips. I've saved hundreds with thanks to, Martin :rolleyes:

It's a shame the guy is an immoral prick with no financial qualifications who single handedly tries to screw over small businesses. Take his advice about two years ago as a prime example, he told everyone, on national TV to go and see a mortgage advisor, get them to run through everything for you and tell you exactly what you need (a process which takes almost 3 hours on average) and then sack them off and go online and buy yourself meaning you get the information you required and the advisor doesn't get a penny, in fact, loses money on time and petrol. What a twat!

As you can probably tell, I like to hold a grudge!

Edited by GeeForce

Just put this on "things to do" list ie ring up and see if there is still no charge etc. Would def suit me going by whats been said on here, I also use a shower etc

Just put this on "things to do" list ie ring up and see if there is still no charge etc. Would def suit me going by whats been said on here, I also use a shower etc

Good to know!!

Good to know!!

Bet he's a sit-down showerer though :rolleyes:

Good to know!!

so good you said it twice

Good to know!!

You what?

You're going senile-r :D

Good to know!!

You what?

You're going senile-r :D

you posted it twice man [and you know you did]

:D