Shola Ameobi

LeazesMag

:D

Aye, I reckon he's no need to work anymore.

If I was him I'd buy a fuck off big white horse and spend my days riding round Jesmond dressed as the Mackem Slayer, impressing the bitchez.

Or buy a pub

:CT:

:D

Aye, I reckon he's no need to work anymore.

If I was him I'd buy a fuck off big white horse and spend my days riding round Jesmond dressed as the Mackem Slayer, impressing the bitchez.

Or buy a pub

:CT:

:lol:

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20140511/shola-dumbfounded-by-red-card_2281670_3821960?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

"I was given a first yellow card for dissent, but for the second one I'm ready to take the restart when the referee has called me back.
"He told me to stop showing dissent, so I told him that I was allowed to plead my case. I asked him 'are you going to send me off for trying to plead my case for my team?' and he said 'yes'.
"I've asked a question and been sent off for that. I'm dumbfounded by it.
If that's true Dowd shouldn't be refereeing at the top level, fucking pathetic. This is a bloke that takes regular barrages of abuse from the likes of Rooney, Ferdinand, Terry, Gerrard etc, yet when Shola tries to defend himself about showing dissent he gets a further booking. Nowt will come of any of it mind.
Edited by Howay

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20140511/shola-dumbfounded-by-red-card_2281670_3821960?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

If that's true Dowd shouldn't be refereeing at the top level, fucking pathetic. This is a bloke that takes regular barrages of abuse from the likes of Rooney, Ferdinand, Terry, Gerrard etc, yet when Shola tries to defend himself about showing dissent he gets a further booking. Nowt will come of any of it mind.

That seems to fit with the way Shola reacted. I'd believe him over Dowd if the twat was to offer up a different explanation. I agree that nothing will come of it.

The karate kick in the 5-1 is still unbelievable. I'll miss him. In a way it's good that he's going as his presence no longer gives us the illusion of striking cover (not that that's likely to make a difference in our recruitment policy.)