Shola Ameobi

LeazesMag

LM, thinkin and hoping are much of a muchness and of course i, like you and everyone else want them moved on and better brought in.

You and me both have no idea whether it will happen. We can only hope :rolleyes: I think... :D

LM, thinkin and hoping are much of a muchness and of course i, like you and everyone else want them moved on and better brought in.

You and me both have no idea whether it will happen. We can only hope :rolleyes: I think... :D

:D

I hope we do Deano, I hope we do.

LM, thinkin and hoping are much of a muchness

:rolleyes:

No they're not.

I don't hope you're a knobhead

To him they are.

Maybe he means that thinking and hopping are the same thing?

I hope we give him an unlimited pay as you play extension so he can play whenever he is fit until death. We can also move him into a Director of Football role and have him as a spokesperson for NUFC at the same time because he has always been an articulate and thoughtful commentator on various issues:

LM, thinkin and hoping are much of a muchness

:rolleyes:

No they're not.

I don't hope you're a knobhead

In the context LM was referring to it is.

As for thinkin im a knobhead....i couldnt give a shit....I KNOW your a knobhead.

:rolleyes: Wasn't Leazes categorically making a distinction between hoping something would happen and actually thinking it will come to pass? Anyway...

Don't buy the hype that Shola gets too much grief. He's fucking hopeless, and worse than that he's lazy. It's common knowledge now that he turns it on in training hence the reason he has been given so many chances by so many managers but if he can turn it on against Chelsea and Barcelona then there is no excuse for how shit he is against the Stokes and Boltons of the world.

We should have given him away for free years ago

Have to agree, frustrating useless layabout who turns up 1 game in 4...if that?

:rolleyes: Wasn't Leazes categorically making a distinction between hoping something would happen and actually thinking it will come to pass? Anyway...

I was doing exactly that, in a nice sort of way....

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...