Shola Ameobi

LeazesMag

I think Pardew's got him nailed down as an impact sub tbh but then again, he was excellent against Bordeaux. He's certainly capable of giving defences a bit of a nightmare now when we play direct and his hold-up play is better than it ever was. This is the best he's ever been and the best he'll probably get. I still love the bloke though, seems like a top man.

:lol:

I loved a 'Mag fact' thing the mackems did on rtg the week before the last derby where one of them put that 'the stewpid maggie kernts think ameobi alwas scores against us' with lots of lols after his post. :lol:

I loved a 'Mag fact' thing the mackems did on rtg the week before the last derby where one of them put that 'the stewpid maggie kernts think ameobi alwas scores against us' with lots of lols after his post. :lol:

76261_402848313104222_1203334405_n.jpg

He'd have a few England caps from around then if it wasnt for injury...the only competition was Darius Vassel. When he and Lualua scored in Leverkusen we thought we seen the future :) .............. we turned out to be wrong though :( If you see that goal I can be seen in the footage of the crowd celebrating :thumbup:

Brilliant trip, that one. "Shake a tail feather" at half-time, "Happy Birthday" for Sir Bobby, fucking off back to Cologne as soon as humanly possible and getting on the weird 200ml beers. :D

Brilliant trip, that one. "Shake a tail feather" at half-time, "Happy Birthday" for Sir Bobby, fucking off back to Cologne as soon as humanly possible and getting on the weird 200ml beers. :D

Couldnt agree more...you may have liked where we ended up in Cologne.... a club full of "young men" dressing up, one lad dressed in a Richard Gere white US Navy suit took a partticular shine to us and joined us on the dancefloor when 50 0r so assembled Mags took over vocal duties for a rousing version of "Hey Jude" accompanied by the house band :D

Edited by PaddockLad