Can we please give you some money to make this place run better?

Gemmill

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's better than the N-O effort which is also good, but Paul Wyn needs to go behind the TOONTASTIC sign along with Stokoe, put fuckin Sandcastle Brevik character up there too. I like how you've sharpened the lettering up, but I think a new logo is needed to replace the tired bringing toon fans back home.

You'll see soon enough when we take it live. It's a good effort though. Still puzzled as to why CT was selected when he's resigned.

Preliminary list was before his flounce i couldn't be arsed to change it/didn't notice and the reason iirc he got picked at all was along the lines "he's a pedantic picky shite" which is handy for such things.

He'll see he has a private message when he opens his e-mail account. He'll then think he's wanted back. Just for good order, why not send him another message telling him to stay away (that's a polite, Whitley Bay way of saying it :lol: )

Mailshots? Positive reviews? The f*ck you all on about?

If something was sent out by email, please be aware that my email was 6 years out of date, have just updated it.

Was six people selected at random like a jury to decide if it's any good or not. It is. It looks f*ck all like toontastic in its' present form he's done a good job the wee leprecaun.

Is that a good thing or not? :lol:

Let's have a look and I'll tell you :D;)

You'll see soon enough when we take it live. It's a good effort though. Still puzzled as to why CT was selected when he's resigned.

:lol:

_44145762_apollo13_nasa_416.jpg

t-5,4,3........ when's it happening then?

The funny thing about that pic is one of the selected looking like one of the blokes sitting down ;):lol:B):lol: he does as well.

Fish? Him in the centre.

Mailshots? Positive reviews? The fuck you all on about?

If something was sent out by email, please be aware that my email was 6 years out of date, have just updated it.

Was six people selected at random like a jury to decide if it's any good or not. It is. It looks fuck all like toontastic in its' present form he's done a good job the wee leprecaun.

was more than 6 btw stevie (everyone else) it's just pm's are limited to 1person +5/6 cc's per message so i'd to send a few out

Edit > Gemmill i shall install tapatalk and check it out when i get in, never used the thing i assumed the point of it was there was no images, but i'll have a nosey.

Smilies dont work but you get images, dont think gifs work though.

Cheers for the invite, pricks ;)

This.

It's not really a test if you invite everybody, that's called a forum which is what we have here. :lol:

Didn't need to invite anybody if that's the case, test it between admins. ;)

Mailshots? Positive reviews? The f*ck you all on about?

Was six people selected at random like a jury to decide if it's any good or not. It is. It looks f*ck all like toontastic in its' present form he's done a good job the wee leprecaun.

Is that a good thing or not? :lol:

Let's have a look and I'll tell you :D;)

:lol:

_44145762_apollo13_nasa_416.jpg

t-5,4,3........ when's it happening then?

The funny thing about that pic is one of the selected looking like one of the blokes sitting down ;):lol:B):lol: he does as well.

Fish? Him in the centre.

Fish might look old but not that old.

I like the new twitter feature too Ant, nice one.

This.

It's not really a test if you invite everybody, that's called a forum which is what we have here. :lol:

Didn't need to invite anybody if that's the case, test it between admins. ;)

Don't start that. You'll have Ant on now with a 10 paragraph post on the systems testing life cycle.

This.

F*cking hell man, it's a preview aimed at a small number of people who we considered for UAT testing. Eventually the upgrade will go live so you'll all get to see it!

Getting precious because you think you're missing out on something others are getting in this instance is ridiculous :lol:

I like it, going to take a bit of getting used to; no quick-scrolling to the bottom of the page to switch to Football chat, different layout of buttons, etc. but I think it's looking good so far 7.5/10

Could someone quickly explain the benefit of linking it to facebook/twitter accounts?

By the by, not sure LM will take to this new dark skin mind. :lol:

Think I was the only non-OOT who got an invite.

eh? :lol:

I do like it though. Toontastic has needed an image revamp. Like Bowie when he got on the cocaine and came up with The Thin White Duke.

Chronologically, how does this fall in relation to the times he only ate peppers and drank his own piss ?

I like it, going to take a bit of getting used to; no quick-scrolling to the bottom of the page to switch to Football chat, different layout of buttons, etc. but I think it's looking good so far 7.5/10

Could someone quickly explain the benefit of linking it to facebook/twitter accounts?

By the by, not sure LM will take to this new dark skin mind. :lol:

self-promotion ?