If you had won the Euromillions

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get the idea that you'd be bugged. Surely you'd move away from your current area? The kind of people who'd be hassling you are the people you'd leave behind?

Would you? Money wouldn't be half as much fun without your family and friends to share it with.

Well I'd still have a property in London. I wouldn't live on my street, but wouldn't move that far. If I was living in the North East I'd definitely move elsewhere, too cold and the speed of life too slow.

I'd also buy this

I don't get the idea that you'd be bugged. Surely you'd move away from your current area? The kind of people who'd be hassling you are the people you'd leave behind?

Would you? Money wouldn't be half as much fun without your family and friends to share it with.

Thats where your plans would fall apart

Jealousy is a normal human emotion, but when jealousy becomes excessive, it also becomes destructive. Morbid jealousy is a disorder of the mind.

Often jealousy is rooted in feelings of low self-esteem and insecurity, and so will affect people to varying degrees dependent on their levels of self-esteem and confidence.

Seek some professional help please

I'd buy....

Alex a Rooney hairline

Tooj a new Adidas jacket so he doesn't have to wear the Ian Brown monstrosity

CT a hankerchief to wipe up the drool

Jimbo a hankerchief to wipe up the spunk

Gemmil a pork-pie hat just like fozzy bear

Tom a set of clippers

Fish a set of brand new cravattes to wear through the week, and not just Sundays.

Leazes a cap to protect his pate from the sun when he's sitting on the shed brandashing his tool

Parky a dinner with Neil Armstrong so he can tell him he's a liar to his heroic face

Craig & PP a new board to stop the complaints

;)

Jealousy is a normal human emotion, but when jealousy becomes excessive, it also becomes destructive. Morbid jealousy is a disorder of the mind.

Often jealousy is rooted in feelings of low self-esteem and insecurity, and so will affect people to varying degrees dependent on their levels of self-esteem and confidence.

Seek some professional help please

Ok Dr White ;)

i'd definitely have a go investing in stuff. mainly stuff that was fun rather than stuff that would make me money, other than the usual mix of luxurious properties and cars.

you still need a job, rich or not though. well not a job in the the typical sense. i just reckon i'd need a place to go and stuff to do every day so you i didn't go mad. my 'job' would mainly consist of setting up a studio and record label to put out music. putting on large music events and festivals consisting only of bands and djs that i like and letting me play my shit out as well.

i doubt i would live for long if i had that amount of money though. the nutritionist sorting my meals and the daily sessions with the personal trainer would probably fail to balance out the excessive all night parties.

I'd buy a massive hoose with loads and loads of land and build a little sports complex thingy next to it with a gym, pool, indoor/outdoor footy pitch, tennis court, a cricket net etc

Yes to this. Don't know where I'd want to live though, be surprised if I stayed in this shit-tip of a country though.

I'd buy a massive hoose with loads and loads of land and build a little sports complex thingy next to it with a gym, pool, indoor/outdoor footy pitch, tennis court, a cricket net etc

Yes to this. Don't know where I'd want to live though, be surprised if I stayed in this shit-tip of a country though.

Nah, going to the gym and footie is a social event. You would end up a hermit if you had a gym, cinema etc. inside your house

Nah, going to the gym and footie is a social event. You would end up a hermit if you had a gym, cinema etc. inside your house

Footie yes, but gym, really? I'd love to be able to afford a home gym and not have to rub shoulders with stoodents and smelly steroid freaks whenever I want to work out.

You don't need millions to leave, why do you stay?

I know someone who says that if he won the lottery he'd learn to play the guitar and how to speak Spanish. Again, not exactly things you need millions to do.

For the record I have no idea how I could get close to spending £161m.

Fair point like. I emigrated after uni with a holdall full of stuff and a winning smile. OK, and fluent German, but the point remains. :lol:

I know someone who says that if he won the lottery he'd learn to play the guitar and how to speak Spanish. Again, not exactly things you need millions to do.

For the record I have no idea how I could get close to spending £161m.

I reckon i could spend it in a day. Jet, Yacht, House, equity in Newcastle. Gone.

Footy yes, unless you were organising games/tournaments with mates.

The gym doesn't have to be a social thing, especially if you had a personal trainer-I take your point though.

Footy yes, unless you were organising games/tournaments with mates.

The gym doesn't have to be a social thing, especially if you had a personal trainer-I take your point though.

Basically I'd have like a mini-leisure centre type thing, so whenever me and me mates gan to the gym, wanna play footy or out weve got it all at my new crib y'all, so if i did have something like that i'd be pretty sure i wouldnt be doing it all by mesel

• 2 months later...

heh they looks like there gonna turn into a right bunch of snobs like alot of idiots in this country. i had a friggin run in with some bitch at tescos carpark last saturday she was in her car complaining that we were taking up the road here she only did it for the fucking space so me and me mother stuck the middle fingers up. here when we went inside she was near the sandwhich section and she sharp dickyed off