If you had won the Euromillions

Kid Dynamite

When revealing who you are etc when you've won that much money is stupid in a way. Not only will you have people asking for money because they are ill etc, stuff like that, but you also have people who would kidnap anyone close to you just to get a ransom fee out of you.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i 2would buy a house yes but id buy a ordinary house not a house with a massive driveway and 7 rooms like some mansions up darris hall where those rich footballers live. as for a car id go echo friendly and buy a electric car

I would say I'd only won a few million but I'd post pictures relentlessly on here of my new cars and pinball machines etc just to piss J69 off. I'd also get his address and send him postcards from every exotic location I visited.

I'd give him six months before he was self diagnosing and eventually end up in his own facility treating himself because no one else is as good as him at his job.

I'd walk round the town looking for the most miserable faces, and say ye having a shit day and if they give an honest reasonable answer I'd just say reet here's 10k pipe down a bit. Would be excellent wouldn't it.

;)

Stevie's patter, man!

:D

i 2would buy a house yes but id buy a ordinary house not a house with a massive driveway and 7 rooms like some mansions up darris hall where those rich footballers live. as for a car id go echo friendly and buy a electric car

I'd love to be in that car, mate.

"HELLO!!"

"HELLO!!"

"HELLO!!"

"HELLO!!"

"HELLO!!"

"IS THERE ANYBODY THERE?!"

;):D

I'd walk round the town looking for the most miserable faces, and say ye having a shit day and if they give an honest reasonable answer I'd just say reet here's 10k pipe down a bit. Would be excellent wouldn't it.

;)

Stevie's patter, man!

:D

Missed that like. :huh:

well those couple have only got themselfs to blame they shouldnt of gone public now they will be hounded left right and centre

Edited by DEADMAN

I'd love to be in that car, mate.

"HELLO!!"

"HELLO!!"

"HELLO!!"

"HELLO!!"

"HELLO!!"

:D:huh:

;)

So what would you do with the £160,700,000 you'd have left after that spree?

I don't get the idea that you'd be bugged. Surely you'd move away from your current area? The kind of people who'd be hassling you are the people you'd leave behind?

I don't get the idea that you'd be bugged. Surely you'd move away from your current area? The kind of people who'd be hassling you are the people you'd leave behind?

Would you? Money wouldn't be half as much fun without your family and friends to share it with.