Sports Direct staff members hope for 44,000 each

I refuse to give this potential mass murderer any more of my time by replying to him.

;):D:shades: He's definitely what my sister refers to as a 'toucher' like.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way Nick you do realise trophies add to the value of a club?

The price, I think you mean. And I don't care about the price, since I'm not going to buy it anyway. I care about being happy.

By the way, did you enjoy seeing what the definition of 'many' was???

LOL :D;)

I was correct you are a moron.

Many will get a 500 quid voucher to spend at his marked up tat shop, few will get any real money, so yeah I enjoyed seeing the definition of many.

If you need proof, Wordplay works at Sports Direct, get a quote from him about how much his "windfall" was.

edit: How much are you getting by the way Nick?

Edited by sammynb

I refuse to give this potential mass murderer any more of my time by replying to him. Biggest waste of time in Toontastic's 9 year history.

I used to frequent a forum years back that had a 'fuckwit' clause. It meant that the mods could ban anyone who was broadly agreed to be a fuckwit even if they hadn't broken any board rules. I urge the consideration of this rule here.

By the way Nick you do realise trophies add to the value of a club?

The price, I think you mean. And I don't care about the price, since I'm not going to buy it anyway. I care about being happy.

By the way, did you enjoy seeing what the definition of 'many' was???

LOL :D;)

I was correct you are a moron.

Many will get a 500 quid voucher to spend at his marked up tat shop, few will get any real money, so yeah I enjoyed seeing the definition of many.

If you need proof, Wordplay works at Sports Direct, get a quote from him about how much his "windfall" was.

If he's on here, what's to stop you getting him to quote it.

If he's reading this, wordplay, can you please give us a quote???

Since Wolfgang doesn't post much these days:

Pruning Clematis

There are many varieties of clematis, some evergreen and some deciduous, which flower at different times of the year and need pruning in a specific way to keep them at their peak, to stimulate growth or to keep them within bounds. To make pruning easier, clematis are divided into different pruning groups - if you're not sure what your plant is, napalm it. Wait and see when it dies and then follow our pruning guide.

FYP

Nick, do you understand the concept of 'average'? As in, on average, how many times were you hit on the head? One month it could be 500, next month it could be just the once (but i bet it was a really strong one). So on average, over the two months, how many times were you hit in the head?

Mrs Fist once described our garden as "overrun by Chlamydia ", bless.

;) Wor lass has a bit of the Del Boy / Mrs. Malaprop about her at times too.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbys...fits-surge.html

If Sports Direct hits its profits target this week, then many members will receive shares worth 44,000 each, as a reward for the company doing so well.

Mike Ashley clearly thinks that helping hard-working shop workers with their housing is more important than helping mega-rich football stars double their 5-figure salaries.

What do people think of this kind of prioritising?

The dramatic recovery of Sports Direct's fortunes will see thousands of staff handed bonuses worth an average of £44,000 each if the discount sportswear chain hits its profits targets this week

What an absolute spacka of a WUM. Yeah, so that'll be the top execs getting bonuses of 100k+ and the plebs getting their £500 voucher. The big boys get the bonuses, and the little shop staff and middle managers will get fuck all.

What this has to do with our spending policy is beyond me though, i couldn't give a fuck if he sacked the whole lot of Sports Direct if it meant him actually spending some actual money.

I worry for you if you actually read the article and that is what you came up with. Did you not take any notice of the salary % discussed in the article. They effectively get a bonus of one year salary, if they only earn £500 a year then ye thats all they will get but i wouldn't think they deserve any more. TBF to sports direct this is an extremley good scheme and as discussed in the article much better than any other available. credit where credits due imho!

Also, please explain why someone working on a shop floor is a pleb! better than sitting on the dole

I worry for you if you actually read the article and that is what you came up with. Did you not take any notice of the salary % discussed in the article. They effectively get a bonus of one year salary, if they only earn £500 a year then ye thats all they will get but i wouldn't think they deserve any more. TBF to sports direct this is an extremley good scheme and as discussed in the article much better than any other available. credit where credits due imho!

Also, please explain why someone working on a shop floor is a pleb! better than sitting on the dole

A bonus of 1 year salary is absolutely brilliant. I'd love it.

Gaffertype, you said that you didn't care if he sacked the whole of sports direct.

If everyone only posted threads that they were 100% sure that every other posted cared about, then this would be a very empty forum.

Edited by Nick-Kielce-Poland