Sports Direct staff members hope for 44,000 each

Hilarious to think Ashley sits there worrying about what bob cratchett gives tiny Tim for Christmas. Any penny he gives his staff (out of the companys equity not cash) will be recouped in some way.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I planted a Clematis Avalanche in February and it's absolutely taken off!

Started to get a little infestation of Aphids so i cut the leaves away where they were and it's just staring growing again at an incredible rate. Really happy with it!

Didn't flower this time though, maybe next year.

Put a Chocolate Vine at the front of the house, was well slow for a while but my Mam came over and said i wasn't watering it enough. It's been doing well since it gets a regular drink.

Funny thing is, it's got these little Aphid like things too but there seems to a colony of Ants looking after them. I think they're farming them or summat.

Nature's crazy!

I love growing stuff now i've got a garden. Bored the shit out of me before though.

His staff bonus scheme was specifically designed to make him more money?

Does this make him less of a cunt? Hmmm.

so you are saying he has a choice, pay bonuses out of cash and reduce the companies profit, or pay higher bonuses through a share scheme and make the company money and the members get better bonuses that makes him a cunt? Hmmm.

so you are saying he has a choice, pay bonuses out of cash and reduce the companies profit, or pay higher bonuses through a share scheme and make the company money and the members get better bonuses that makes him a cunt? Hmmm.

To be fair he's not doing anything different to lots of other employers. It was nick bigging him up to be santy Claus

Here's the answer to the Aphid/Ant thing:

An intimate, symbiotic relationship exists between ants and aphids. They are often compared to cattle, with the ants acting as protectors and ranchers. What aphids have that ants want is something called honeydew, a sweet substance that is excreted by aphids through their anus and contains surplus sugar from the aphid's diet. Ants protect aphid eggs during the winter, and carry the newly hatched aphids to new host plants, where the aphids feed on the leaves and the ants get a supply of honeydew.

Hilarious to think Ashley sits there worrying about what bob cratchett gives tiny Tim for Christmas.

I know, it's brilliant isn't it. There'll be a lot of happy Bob Cratchetts today ;)

jr_ewing1-233x300.jpg

No, I was just saying he's a cunt really.