Sports Direct staff members hope for 44,000 each

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't he just diluting the shares so he can buy them back later?

If he was diluting the shares, who would suffer the most??? The majority shareholder, by any chance?

Is this a whoosh?

Honestly people go on about Leazers Mag being boring, but this tool, and all the other new tools have ruined this forum. I normally just lurk and read before work. Now I barely read it, due to the amount of new spackas who have nothing interesting to say.

The crack on here has went to rat shit that's all. coinciding with a load of names on here I don't recognise. Like the constant need to make up random shitty formations with players we don't have, people bitching all the time that Leazers pines for the past, which he does but its not as bad as seeing crap wrote by some complete bell end going on about us spending peanuts, on plodders because it is better not spend.

Posts getting dragged of topic by pointless debates/arguments that are irrelevant.

Then you get the people who go on and on about sign x, for this much, him for that much, we will have this much, so buy y for that much etc etc.

Edited by charvski

The crack on here has went to rat shit that's all. coinciding with a load of names on here I don't recognise. Like the constant need to make up random shitty formations with players we don't have, people bitching all the time that Leazers pines for the past, which he does but its not as bad as seeing crap wrote by some complete bell end going on about us spending peanuts, on plodders because it is better not spend.

Posts getting dragged of topic by pointless debates/arguments that are irrelevant.

Then you get the people who go on and on about sign x, for this much, him for that much, we will have this much, so buy y for that much etc etc.

Link me to this forum mate. ;)

Maybe the real problem is, is there really is nothing to talk about. No football on, no chance of buying any players, players destined to leave at every opportunity. Doesn't really give interesting reading for a forum to be fair.

Maybe the real problem is, is there really is nothing to talk about. No football on, no chance of buying any players, players destined to leave at every opportunity. Doesn't really give interesting reading for a forum to be fair.

A naa yee.

Bit like writing to the Council to complain about the quality of grafitti at the bus stop or sending a letter to the weatherman about the shape of the clouds ?

heh i drink plenty of pop like iron brew etc im almost coming up to 1400 posts hehehe

Iron Bru Rocks, plus it's the only drink the Coca Cola company cannot beat to the nuber one spot in Scotland(but is number one in every other country in the world).

Edited by Hudson