Sports Direct staff members hope for 44,000 each

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And he now has to pay Darren Clarke 2million for winning the open!

He'll currently be getting flyers printed to go on the seats before Arsenal offering a discount on sets of golf clubs through his shit-cluttered twatting stalls .

Ashley must have a mate at The Scotsman, not the first favourable article i've seen on their business pages. Basically says he's focussed on SD for the last 18 months as its the only way he knows how to make money. His high stakes gambling/football club ownership activities have clearly been shit, so he needed to make some cash with SD. He also apparently speaks openly about his ambition to destroy JD Sports.

http://business.scotsman.com/ebusiness/Mik...-the.6802664.jp?

Ashley must have a mate at The Scotsman, not the first favourable article i've seen on their business pages. Basically says he's focussed on SD for the last 18 months as its the only way he knows how to make money. His high stakes gambling/football club ownership activities have clearly been shit, so he needed to make some cash with SD. He also apparently speaks openly about his ambition to destroy JD Sports.

In an article about his pound shop success, it still manages to mention the lie that he was told not to take his kids to SJP.

Fat cunt.

I believe we can conclude that he hasn't made any money out of Newcastle United.

Edited by Nick-Kielce-Poland

What'd he say?What'd he saaaay?

"All he has done is stop us from going under"

This Nick looks a bit like Mike. Bastard offspring perhaps?

Mike Ashley has saved us from going under.

I edited it, because I wanted people to devote their attention to the point I was making. Not because I don't think he save us, because he certainly did.

I think the 'All he has done' is the bit you were desperate to retract.

He has done a great deal more than that hypothetical.

Not at all. I'll credit you with more intelligence than that. Everyone knows that people say 'all he has done is...' without meaning literally that someone has only ever done one thing.

Ashley has downpaid the 57 mill which was outstanding on the stadium too, for one thing.

Mike Ashley has saved us from going under.

I edited it, because I wanted people to devote their attention to the point I was making. Not because I don't think he save us, because he certainly did.

I wanna give you devotion Nickerbocker .

Nah, he'll need the best lube that he can get his hands on, as Leazes shepherd loving member will be heading straight for Nicks namby pamby, Ashley loving bottom

;)

" . . could be trouble in the goalmooth "

"He shoots..........

.....Nick scores"

Nah, he'll need the best lube that he can get his hands on, as Leazes shepherd loving member will be heading straight for Nicks namby pamby, Ashley loving bottom

;)

" . . could be trouble in the goalmooth "

"He shoots..........

.....Nick scores"

. . just the remnants of a pair of shredded Speedos left strewn along the shoreline .

I was delighted for Darren Clarke even before I realised that it was going to cost Mike Ashley £2m ;)

Edited by alex

• 6 months later...

3,000 Sports Direct workers in line for £31,000 bonus windfall each

More than 3,000 Sports Direct workers are in line for bonuses of £31,000 each after the firm earmarked bumper profits.

Under a four year scheme, which kicked off last year, staff get shares if the firm hits targets.

Bosses yesterday revealed that they’re “certain” to reach the first target – underlying EBITDA profits of £215million in the year to April.

And Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley, who has a big stake in Sports Direct, is also on track for a windall after the company said profits would exceed £225m.

If the business meets other targets by 2015, Ashley will be granted six million shares three years later.

Those shares are currently worth £17m – up a cool £5m since the arrangement was announced in December last year.

Sports Direct, which has nearly 400 stores and owns brands including Slazenger, Donnay and Karrimor, said retail sales rose 10.2% to £408.6m in the 13 weeks to January 22.

It is banking on a further boost from a summer of sports with the Olympics and Euro footie tournament.