Nile Ranger might go to Prison

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We won't miss his goals because he doesn't score any...and we won't miss his piss-weak attitude to training and his oafish, immature behaviour away from the club. No, I really don't think we'll miss him at all....

We won't miss his goals because he doesn't score any...and we won't miss his piss-weak attitude to training and his oafish, immature behaviour away from the club. No, I really don't think we'll miss him at all....

But when we got that equaliser at Stamford Bridge in the last away match of the season, he provided the assist. And it was rather a fine assist, too.

But generally speaking, he has been pretty useless, that I'll concede.

The only nice thing I could say about Ranger is I'd miss him more than I'd miss the OP if he fucked off to another forum. (Please!!!)

• 1 month later...

Didn't have any implications for Barton..... But this will surely be the end of the Lone Ranger at St James' Ranch.

Stupid is as stupid does.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-14691913

Premier League footballer Nile Ranger has been arrested after a man was left unconscious with a suspected broken jaw in an attack.

The 33-year-old victim was found outside Cosy Joes Pub, in the Groat Market in Newcastle, after police were called in the early hours.

Mr Ranger, 20, was later arrested on suspicion of assault.

Newcastle United refused to comment, but a source confirmed the striker had been arrested.

A Northumbria Police spokesman said: "The injured man was unconscious and was taken to the Royal Victoria Infirmary suffering from a suspected broken jaw.

"The offender made off and police carried out a search of the area.

"A 20-year-old man was arrested a short time later, nearby, on suspicion of assault and is currently helping police with their enquiries.

"Police are appealing for anyone who was in the area at the time who may have seen or heard anything suspicious to contact them."

Mr Ranger, from London, moved to Newcastle in July 2008 following his release by Southampton.

No chance of moving him on now.