Nile Ranger might go to Prison

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

First game of the season tonight playing for the u21's against Sunderland. Abeid also playing.

Must be frustrating having a kid on the books with potential but no sense.

It's a measure of parenting that there are so many of kids in football who have no fucking sense.

Just scored for the development squad against the unwashed's lot.

Brrrrap brap and all that.

First competitive game in 8 months apparently. I'd like to see him rehabilitated at the club in some way as that's probably the only way to get rid of him. Otherwise he'll just fuck around whilst picking up 10k a week for the next 3 and a half years.

First competitive game in 8 months apparently. I'd like to see him rehabilitated at the club in some way as that's probably the only way to get rid of him. Otherwise he'll just fuck around whilst picking up 10k a week for the next 3 and a half years.

Same for Xisco

If you go to court as much as he does in any other job you would get sacked. Not sure why they dont do the same tbh

He's only got one conviction for being drunk and disorderly though?

If the club could wash their hands of him then I'm sure they would.

He's only got one conviction for being drunk and disorderly though?

If the club could wash their hands of him then I'm sure they would.

Aye, there's absolutely zero doubt that it's something they're constantly looking into. He just got off with that criminal damage thing down in London as well, didn't he? I bet they were gutted about that.

Yep, that new contract was basically his retirement from football. He had one ambition and it was nothing to do with what happens on the pitch. I just hope he 'invests' this money into ventures that get him into a lot of trouble, would anyone be remotely surprised?

Apparently the police were called round to his house recently as he was dancing with some lads in the street with the music on full blast in his Range Rover. No idea if they were dressed like Bowie and Jagger at the time though.

Aye, there's absolutely zero doubt that it's something they're constantly looking into. He just got off with that criminal damage thing down in London as well, didn't he? I bet they were gutted about that.

Aye, using the old 'I kicked the door down because I thought my girlfriend was being kidnapped' excuse.

Apparently the police were called round to his house recently as he was dancing with some lads in the street with the music on full blast in his Range Rover. No idea if they were dressed like Bowie and Jagger at the time though.

:lol: