Rupert Murdoch

Irrelevant Nick KP

Rupert Murdoch will continue living in his luxury mansion, whatever happens, despite his newspaper being involved in phone hacking scandals and paying police for stories.

The politicians have spent decades sucking up to him, now they are wasting energy doing exactly what he wants - giving him attention. He's bored, he knows he's too rich to lose, and wants some exercise.

Everyone in England should just forget about him, and the politicians should think about all the homeless people who will be sleeping rough this winter, and discuss how to get more of them off the streets.

Nick the Polish wanker will continue living in his soviet era flat, whatever happens, despite his incessant posting being involved in wumming, and paying Ukrainian farmhands for posh wanks.

This forum has spent months listening to his shite, now they are wasting energy doing exactly what he wants - giving him attention. He's bored, he knows he's a bellend, and wants some exercise.

Everyone in England should just forget about him.

FYP

Rupert Murdoch will continue living in his luxury mansion, whatever happens, despite his newspaper being involved in phone hacking scandals and paying police for stories.

The politicians have spent decades sucking up to him, now they are wasting energy doing exactly what he wants - giving him attention. He's bored, he knows he's too rich to lose, and wants some exercise.

Everyone in England should just forget about him, and the politicians should think about all the homeless people who will be sleeping rough this winter, and discuss how to get more of them off the streets.

Cheers for the advice Nick

Always a good idea to draw attention to something you want people to ignore I find.

Sometimes, you've got to speculate to accumulate.

In this case I am speculating a bit of Murdock-ignoring, in the hope that it yields returns on a national heeding of my advice to ignore the bore. ;)

And you see how little happiness Murdoch gets from his riches.

You'd think he'd just lap it up in his mansion, but no, it gest boring in the long run, so he has to orchestrate a big attention-seeking operation in England, which is what this whole business is. He wouldn't have come here, if he hadn't wanted to.

Edited by Nick-Kielce-Poland

I wouldn't normally be so presumptuous as to speak for everyone on here but I think this is an fairly safe assumption to make. Ok, Dahmer?

Rupert Murdoch has discovered the terrible truth. People are bored with him. They've resigned to the fact that he's powerful, and no longer care - that's just the way it is. That's why he's going through all this. I guarantee that not one person will even speak to him severely, let alone punish him properly, for what his newspapers have done.

But he's somehow managed to lure people into thinking he's in trouble, just so that he can get some sort of publicity.

You know as well as I do that the end of this saga is totally predictable. So why are our politicians spending their office ours, with this pointless exercise?

Forget Murdoch - ignore him. You've got a country to run!

Always a good idea to draw attention to something you want people to ignore I find.

Sometimes, you've got to speculate to accumulate.

In this case I am speculating a bit of Murdock-ignoring, in the hope that it yields returns on a national heeding of my advice to ignore the bore. ;)

And you see how little happiness Murdoch gets from his riches.

You'd think he'd just lap it up in his mansion, but no, it gest boring in the long run, so he has to orchestrate a big attention-seeking operation in England, which is what this whole business is. He wouldn't have come here, if he hadn't wanted to.

Even if you intend it, that is comedic gold. :D

RUPERT: What can I do today?

GUSHING BUTLER: You could go riding, Sir.

RUPERT: I've done it 1000s of times.

GUSHING BUTLER: Well, you could go on holiday on your luxury jet?

GUSHING BUTLER: You could have sex.

GUSHING BUTLER: You could do something to piss everyone off, just to remind them that you are so powerful.

GUSHING BUTLER: I know! You know when someone has a reputation as being tough as steel, like you do. Do you know what really makes them look great. Apologizing! Showing some sort of weakness! And do you want to be remembered as just tough??? None of the great hollywood superstars would have been so great, if they hadn't known to show a softer side, AFTER they had established their tough reputations.

GUSHING BUTLER: And to be honest, people have started getting bored with reading about you. They no longer get pissed off when you do something arrogant. They've accepted your power, and are more interested in who wins the World Origami Championships, than you doing something arrogant.

RUPERT: But... apologise???

GUSHING BUTLER: Yes. There'd be plenty of attention in it for you. The women would love you. All your life a hard nut, then suddenly, revealing your soft side.

RUPERT: You're on! There's that stuff in England, happening. I was going to ignore it. I'm not going to be on the dole, or anything, am I?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Somehow or other, Rupert always gets the attention he so loves.

Edited by Nick-Kielce-Poland