peasepud

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the author of the original post, I'd like to point out that

a. just because something is derogatory, that doesn't make it racist

b. just because you don't agree with an opinion, that doesn't make it libellous

c. the anti sectarianism group in Scotland, "Nil By Mouth," set up after the sectarian murder of a Celtic fan by Rangers supporters, doesn't regard Hun as an example of sectarian hate speak.

d. i'm off on holiday to Bilbao & the rest of the Basque country tomorrow

Won't hold up in court I'm afraid.

Born into a Rangers family, the pro-Celtic bias on this forum sickens me I have to say. My Protestant family moved to the north east from Glasgow to work in the mines at the end of the 1800's like a lot did and they were all orange because the fucking Catholics didn't like to get their hands dirty. My grandfather played for Newcastle and so did his cousin (Caldwell and Forrester were their names) before the Great War. So fuck you Celtic apologists.

Born into a Rangers family, the pro-Celtic bias on this forum sickens me I have to say. My Protestant family moved to the north east from Glasgow to work in the mines at the end of the 1800's like a lot did and they were all orange because the fucking Catholics didn't like to get their hands dirty. My grandfather played for Newcastle and so did his cousin (Caldwell and Forrester were their names) before the Great War. So fuck you Celtic apologists.

Fwiw I found Gene Clark's crack to be cringeworthy. Best ignored tbh. I think you've got it all wrong though re: the bias on here and, as others have said, they're as bad as each other and I couldn't give a shit either way. If what you said was true though, there wouldn't be loads of Catholic social clubs and communities all over the north east in the former mining villages and towns, would there?

It appears that you're just the other side of a non-existent coin.

I prefer Rangers no doubt (mostly because Celtic seem to hate Scotland just as much as England, for all the British come to Ireland and steal their land, when they're all living in Britain :lol: ), but as most said, I don't really care for either. Similarly, I think Northern Ireland should be given independence from both Britain and ROI because they're both as bad as each other. Hopefully once that happens Celtic have nothing to moan about and can realise how dogwank their actual team/league is.

05_cool_story_bro_I_AM_NOT_DIXLESIC_s571x556_148248_580_Petition_for_Kingdom_heats_3-s571x556-182884-580.jpg

How have these neanderthals got access to my board? Nobody really cares about either band of hooligans do they?

It's all a bit 17th Century, innit. When they get independence they can have a proper civil war all to themselves :lol:

Ive just accessed the toontastic admin email and found this little gem.

Dear sirs,

It has come to my attention on your forum one of your registered fans has posted racist / derogatory comments about Glasgow Rangers FC and its supporters.

Post reads on Mar 4 2011, 10:47 PM by Gene_Clark Member No.: 11675

:

"Rangers are a billion times worse than Celtic.

The Tic might sing about "The fields of Athenry," but The Huns fund sectarian killings in the Six counties, not to mention carrying out a fair few in Glasgow.

It's time the SFA shut The Huns down for good; as an institution they are like the KKK in football boots

Incidentally, I'm not a Celtic fan; I'm just someone who hates racism & prejudice "

The term "Hun" is racist and derogatory, the assumption the "Huns" as Glasgow Rangers FC have funded sectarian killings is libellous.

Please cease and desist any further comments on this post as lawyers are now following these posts closely and will be forwarded to Strathclyde Police and your own local police authorities. If you do not we will look to close down the website citing racism and libel.

Please acknowledge receipt of this email and discuss any further action you will take.

Kind regards, Iain Smith.

I think tbh you might have to call your lawyers in because this is a free thinking message board which in no way condones racism but at the same time wont just roll over and censor the views of its members because some random QPR says its wrong.

It would no doubt be interesting to see what a court of law would make of your complaint especially as I could pull up a thousand posts from a hundred different Rangers message boards saying far worse about the English and Celtic.

And he seemed such a canny fella when he was Harold Bishop in Neighbours.... meh.

I find this thread amusing, and the fact that at this point in time there is still two guests on it. I unfortunately have to listen to the bore-ridden, at times 'racist' comments made by both celtic and rangers fans as i reside in Scotland.

Its funny because they monitor a free speech message board, yet the problem lies within their population. You ask English football fans what the term 'Hun' means when referring to Scottish football and they have no idea.

Instead of calling in the dogs on this site, the focus should more be on Scotland and their football fans. Because it is wayyy worse up there.

Scrap that, target the population (not all, but those who are guilty of it). Because from what I have seen and heard, the Scottish hate us English so much, yet I have no clue where it comes from because in general it isn't reciprocated.

"An inferiority complex, in the fields of psychology and psychoanalysis, is a feeling that one is inferior to others in some way. Such feelings can arise from an imagined or actual inferiority in the afflicted person. It is often subconscious, and is thought to drive afflicted individuals to overcompensate, resulting either in spectacular achievement or extreme schizotypal behavior, or both. Unlike a normal feeling of inferiority, which can act as an incentive for achievement (or promote discouragement), an inferiority complex is an advanced state of discouragement, often embedding itself into one's lifestyle, and sometimes resulting in a retreat from difficulties."

Really? Well I was West Phildaelphia born and raised, on the playground was where I spent most of my days.

Really? Well I was West Phildaelphia born and raised, on the playground was where I spent most of my days.

... go on :lol:

They were all orange??!! were they mining for what spray tan is made of?

Anyway, stop dragging other people's teams into your pathetic Belfast-lite wannabe bigotry.