Sign in to follow this  
StoneColdStephenIreland

Furious Pete

It's fucking impressive taking 4000 calories in a few minutes. I drink a milkshake with 1250 calories in it and it fucking wrecks me, makes me feel tired.

To be fair this guy holds the world record for eating a 78oz steak in like 7 minutes :lol:

He loves his bait like

that is disgusting honestly thats tipical americans always getten things big just to try and prove something it dont prove nowt it just proves your a fat bastard lol

I'm gonna have a go at the baconator at one point like, just for the crack.

Nowt to worry about if it's a one off and you get plenty exercise.

I might try and make one for me and my brother and then we can watch NUFC vs Orlando with a couple of beers.

Do it American stylee!

What are they made of? :lol:

I don't think we'll quite go to furious Pete lengths, I doubt I could eat more than half!

Hate the way he calls burgers ''pattys'' by the way! :D

They're just them fizzy multi-coloured sweet strips that you can buy at Asda or wherever, they're alreet in a mix up not sure about a burger though :D

Same here, I hate the way americans call crisps, chips and proper chips, fries, does me heed in

If i was built like him and probably had the discipline to get proper built up, i'd probably try one of the meals he does, but i cant bring meself to do it when i'm trying to get in tip-top shape and become a sexy beast :lol:

I'm gonna try one half the size - It will probably be within the 2500 calories for the day tbh. Might just go to sleep after. :lol: