Orlando City 1-0 Newcastle United, July 23rd (00:30 BST), 1930 EST

ToonArmyMIA

Insulin or no insulin, this game is killing me. Watching it without sound is like having sex with a mute.

Quick summary of the game though:

Theyve had 85% possession and we've had 15%. Best is running like he has arthiritis in his knees. Cant really say whose look good for us, as we've not had much of the ball. Mediocre would be a compliment. After selling andy carroll and getting that 30-35m for him, i cant believe im watching a team with best and lovendkrands leading the line, even if it is a friendly.

yup - theyve been awful in the final third.

id say tiote been out best player

colo has just done very well to intercept a ball in the box and bring it into midfield

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Insulin or no insulin, this game is killing me. Watching it without sound is like having sex with a mute.

Theyve had 85% possession and we've had 15%. Best is running like he has arthiritis in his knees. Cant really say whose look good for us, as we've not had much of the ball. Mediocre would be a compliment. After selling andy carroll and getting that 30-35m for him, i cant believe im watching a team with best and lovendkrands leading the line, even if it is a friendly.

They've got far more match fitness, what did you expect?

Ba is on the bench so that's not entirely fair either. I'd more worried if Best/Lovenkrands are up front for the Arsenal game personally, not a friendly.

yup - theyve been awful in the final third.

id say tiote been out best player

colo has just done very well to intercept a ball in the box and bring it into midfield

Spot on. Colo and Tiote are the only two players that have looked genuine premiership quality.

Players wives doing the half tim entertainment?

Got more looks in on goal in that 30 seconds than the rest of the game :icon_lol:

Can someone answer why is Smith starting? He must be so far down the pecking order now, his chin must be near the ground.

Has a place in Orlando apparently.

Followed by under-age girls...... :icon_lol:

Would have cheerleaders over 'kick a ball thru holes' at our place, up until the point these girls came on, and give me the guy on the mic anyday.

Would have cheerleaders over 'kick a ball thru holes' at our place, up until the point these girls came on, and give me the guy on the mic anyday.

I know!! Just as i took the vaseline out, the screens bombarded with little girls. My penis just looked up at me with that guilty face, shaking his head in disapproval. B)

Something creepy about cheerleaders without high tempo music.

Something even more creepy about teenage girls...these three on now seem to be going forever.

Hooray for that guy and his wife taking up some screen time.

this is shit, no wonder why the mls is soo behind in footy, no sound in the match, stadium less than half full, what a joke, plus we're not playing all that but still i cant believe i feel so bored watching this