Newcastle v Arsenal Sat 13th August Kick Off 5.30pm

Christmas Tree

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody mugs. I'm a fucking member, wanted to order tickets, so went online, chose seats - then "add to basket" and what happens? No bloody tickets there.

???

EDIT: Sorted now. Called the box office and ordered tickets there, said they had a "new system and quite a lot of problems atm." Embarassing then to make tickets available when they know there will be trouble.

Edited by Mr Gittes

• 2 weeks later...

Tickets on general sale today.

About to order three for me the wife and eldest daughter.

Fortnight on Saturday and we're off again!!!!! Hoping for a lovely sunny August day with a few pre match sherberts, a win and a visit to Stowell street post game.

Cant wait. :mellow::D:dunno::D

Considering going. Would anyone know the cheapest way to get from London to Newcastle? And back?

cheapest way?

walk

Cheapest way thats either by car, bus, or train?

You could get the megabus http://uk.megabus.com

just checked it and its £8 each way, you could get the 23:15 on Friday night from London, Victoria Coach Station which gets you into Newastle at 05:40 on Saturday morning and then the 01:15 on Sunday morning getting into London at 07:30 two kips on the bus, no hotel stay and a whole day in Toon.

Megabus probably but it'll take fucking ages.

They aren't that bad to be honest, been on two. Just a regular coach. Uncomfortable and I can sleep while travelling anyway, I'm too simple, I like to look out the window.

Awesome thank you so much everyone! I have relatives up there who I can stay with, so that's sorted.

Just curious, would anyone want to coordinate and get seats with me? I'll probably go any way, even if its by myself, but it will be more fun if I have someone who I sort of know who I can talk to during the game haha.

Awesome thank you so much everyone! I have relatives up there who I can stay with, so that's sorted.

Just curious, would anyone want to coordinate and get seats with me? I'll probably go any way, even if its by myself, but it will be more fun if I have someone who I sort of know who I can talk to during the game haha.

I'd consider flying as you'll have left it too late for cheap rail tickets and the return flight prices with the likes of Flybe aren't usually too bad (from Gatwick iirc).

I can see Paul Wyn registering as we speak.

Hold on, can we come back to the OP? I thought you were getting a season ticket? you were all for it before the transfer window opened, going on about Team Positive and all that, then we buy "some quality" in your words and youve not got one?

Hold on, can we come back to the OP? I thought you were getting a season ticket? you were all for it before the transfer window opened, going on about Team Positive and all that, then we buy "some quality" in your words and youve not got one?

Ooooooooof! :mellow:

Too expensive. :mellow:

The wifes finished maternity and Im full time Dad so its only the evenings, but mainly weekends I can get out. Chucking all those Saturday double shifts is just too expensive.

Also wheres the best place to sit? Debating between the £36 and £41 tickets

I would reccomend dead centre in the Leazes. Sat their for the first time at the last game and much preferred the view compared to side on.