Newcastle v Arsenal Sat 13th August Kick Off 5.30pm

Christmas Tree

Tottenham v Blue Dippers off cos of London Riots, they're picking their way through what cames to call off. Arsenal fans are about as lively and aggressive as inhabitants of an old peoples home, so if they call our game off I'll be fuming.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tottenham v Blue Dippers off cos of London Riots, they're picking their way through what cames to call off. Arsenal fans are about as lively and aggressive as inhabitants of an old peoples home, so if they call our game off I'll be fuming.

Think it's about resources more than anything else.

I think CT means Marmite, except that would suggest fans either love or hate him whereas most think he's a decent, hardworking player who doesn't have the end product to be top drawer. Other than that though... :icon_lol:

Aye, thats the one. :lol:

Agreeing that Jonas is a bit like Bovril to NUFC fans, I get the feeling he is also not Pardews cup of tea.

Spare everyone the hassle of this tedious discussion relating to your reason(s) for not selecting Jonas.

Selecting Gosling to play behind the striker says everything we need to know about the validity of your opinion.

OOOOH look at me :icon_lol:

30 Chiwawa1.jpgTO GO!

? I don't know what this means.

32 hours = 30 choo owas

(and yes I know thats not how you spell it) :icon_lol:

or :lol: say it.

Pardew confirmed that no replacement left back will be coming in before the game... Worrying, even Perch has spent pre-season with the reserves.

I suspect he'll drop S.Taylor in at fullback and Play Willo and Colo at CBs.

We've known the transfer has been happening for months so not going into the PL season with a recognised full back is nothing short of a disgrace.

Posted on another forum:

9.50am: Arsene Wenger's just been on Sky. Here's what he had to say.

People forget that 4-4 [at Newcastle last season] is normally a good football game as you see eight goals and that we had an exceptional first half and we were only caught back when we had ten men undeservedly so and had two unfair penalties given against us.

:lol:

Makes you wonder why they didn't pay that little bit extra for that kid from Swansea. Perhaps they just assumed he jump at the chance of coming here.

Krul

Simpson Colo Wily Taylor/Ferguson

Barton Tiote Cabaye Jonas

Ameobi Ba

tough one to call, both clubs in upheaval, neither seem happy camps

Krul

Simpson Colo Wily Taylor/Ferguson

Barton Tiote Cabaye Jonas

Ameobi Ba

tough one to call, both clubs in upheaval, neither seem happy camps

I reckon we might go 433 with Ba on his own in the middle Jonas and Obertan on the wings with Tiote Cabaye and Barton in the middle?