Newcastle v Arsenal Sat 13th August Kick Off 5.30pm

Christmas Tree

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If barton's starting have they taken him off the transfer list as a free?

Shop window

If he wasn't playing I'd say it was to make sure he wasn't injured.

They can't win either way with me.

Drives CT nuts.

Its Todaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!! :lol::happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl:

Just finished work and so excited not sure whether I can get to sleep.

This seems to have been a really long break and I just cant wait to get into St James tomorrow.

Fuck me, I was taking the piss in the other thread, and here you are doing it for real. :lol:

FOOTY IS BACK! FAN-FLIPPIN-TASTIC!

If barton's starting have they taken him off the transfer list as a free?

Shop window

If he wasn't playing I'd say it was to make sure he wasn't injured.

They can't win either way with me.

Drives CT nuts.

:lol:

It does. But as I lie hear pissed off at having just been woken up after 4 hours sleep, you've made me laugh.

Its Todaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!! :lol::happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl:

This seems to have been a really long break and I just cant wait to get into St James tomorrow.

Fuck me, I was taking the piss in the other thread, and here you are doing it for real. :lol:

Not sure what you've said in another thread :mellow: better go and look. But I hope it's not something mean, nasty, grumpy or depressing!

Edited by Christmas Tree

Not sure what you've said in another thread :mellow: better go and look. But I hope it's not something mean, nasty, grumpy or depressing!

DON'T LOOK! DON'T LOOK!

DON'T LOOK! DON'T LOOK!

:D I should have known really. He should be made to go to town and replicate those shorts and bow tie outfit.

It's no good, I'm wide awake now. Time to get up and spread my positivity!

I feel happy! Oh so happy! La la la....

Ba Ba black sheep will you score a goal?

Yes sir yes sir, a hatful.

One for the Leazes, one for Gallowgate

One against the mackem scum who live down the way.

Ba Ba Demba will you score a goal?

Yes sir yes sir, a hatful.

One for the Leazes, one for Gallowgate

One against the mackem scum who live down the way.

Corrected it following Stevies tweet this morning :happygirl:

also claiming Pieters at the match. Lee Ryder also tweeting deal will be tied up over the weekend so could be true.

Run Geordie Run at half time.

1 out of those 3 is likely to be true.

If anyone believes Colin's drivel on twitter it's Obertan as the 2nd striker behind Ba

not that I do believe anything he says but I was thinking about us playing like that the other day, especially if barton plays he'll be on the right, tiote and cabaye in the middle, jonas on the left

might not be a bad idea though, hes quick, good dribbler but not much of a crosser, he could be better through the middle

Jammily scored for a ticket through work, but on principle won't be handing any cash over when at ground .

I will however use the facilities when I take a piss at half time - cheers Mike.

Donating to Mark Allison in lieu of .

A Cabaye goal from a direct freekick would tickle me tezzies and, if involved, I expect Barton to be a big influence - saw it so much last year with the 'if he turns up, the team do' and see it being same today .

Said on here that we're seriously lacking leadership (the remaining ? barton aside)

so interested to see how the new signings set their stall out in that respect too.

Arsenal there for the taking but we're such an unknown quantity right now. A score draw .

I dont think we will get beat. Arsenal are going through a bit of shit at the moment too. Gervinho there only significant signing so far. Fabregas, Nasri, Wilshere and Diaby OUT. Gibbs and Van Persie doubtful.

Ben Arfa is our only missing trooper, Ferguson and Guthrie back in training but unlikely to feature.

Will be close but i really fancy us today. COME ON!! :lol: