• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Massive fan of the last one. Can't wait

bf 3 im looking forward to but mw3 not so much cause of its sucky multiplayer

Call of Duty isn't what it used to be

They took the fun out of Call of Duty's since number 4, I used to love playing Mike Myers and that with Old School mode on and even when you played it online hardly anyone took it seriously, but now theres very little fun to be had with hardly any side games and people taking it way, way too serious getting turtle beaches and that, its proper pathetic

They took the fun out of Call of Duty's since number 4, I used to love playing Mike Myers and that with Old School mode on and even when you played it online hardly anyone took it seriously, but now theres very little fun to be had with hardly any side games and people taking it way, way too serious getting turtle beaches and that, its proper pathetic

I was with you til you said getting some headphones is too serious?

Mike Myers, wasn't that like hide and seek?

Very true. 60 odd quid for a pair of headphones - ridiculous

I'm still using a PS2 EyeToy as a headset :mellow:

• 1 month later...

Uncharted.

Assassins Creed.

Fifa 12.

Call of Duty (sorta).

Infamous 2 (even though its out im looking forward to getting it).

Can't think of many more. Be getting them all soon with my student loan :razz:

Paying £60+ for a pair of headphones just to so you can hear the enemies footsteps a bit louder is a bit serious

well a good headset for something like cod or battlefield is good but i see ya point it sorta gives people advantages cause they can hear where the enemys are. as for other games im also looking forward to resident evil orc thats gonna be good going back to the roots anniversary im not keen on thease new resident evils where you have to do stupid on screen actions

Edited by DEADMAN

More of the same from Rockstar.

Can't they make a nice platformer for once?

Don't think it's open world which makes a change.

Kinda hoping it means there is an actual story that carries the entire game, but looking at the trailer, it would appear not.

And a rockstar platformer, that would be brilliant. Can just see their version of Mario...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just played the demo of this on PS3, quite good fun. Kill cam surprisingly good, although I can see the x-ray version becoming old fast. Shot a guy running through his knee, he screams for help, his buddy comes to try and drag him away and gets a bullet in the head. But very easy to not see someone hiding and get very dead very quickly.

MT: Just watched the trailer for that, looks cool. Guess you have a Vita then? What's it like?

SM: What's Fez? - Ah, never mind, just watched a review of it. Looks like it would piss me right off that game! I can see that it would be good and all, but it would drive me insane.

However, on the topic of download games, has anyone played Journey on PSN? Meant to be quite good:

Edited by Bonamental