Torchwood

Jan

My dad was raving about it when it first came out. "There's this new series, torchwood; it's really good!"

He is quite homophobic, and probably harbours a deep homosexual impulse.

He didn't realise John Barrowman was gay and when he found out he stopped watching it. I asked him if he was still watching it and he just became very quiet with a sullen look on his face. "Did you know that that guy is a gay?" he asked me, shocked and appalled. "Yeah, it's kind of fucking obvious."

He also thought John Barrowman was a good singer. I think I'm adopted sometimes.

That line is class :lol:

Torchwood was alright, fills the daft british scifi program gap until Dr Who starts again

more importantly Sherlock is coming back in a couple of weeks

My dad was raving about it when it first came out. "There's this new series, torchwood; it's really good!"

He is quite homophobic, and probably harbours a deep homosexual impulse.

He didn't realise John Barrowman was gay and when he found out he stopped watching it. I asked him if he was still watching it and he just became very quiet with a sullen look on his face. "Did you know that that guy is a gay?" he asked me, shocked and appalled. "Yeah, it's kind of fucking obvious."

He also thought John Barrowman was a good singer. I think I'm adopted sometimes.

does your dad also hate namby pamby do gooder lefties ? :lol:

Back in the 80s my Dad liked Queen without realising (at first anyway) that Freddie Mercury was gay. I shit thee not.

Back in the 80s my Dad liked Queen without realising (at first anyway) that Freddie Mercury was gay. I shit thee not.

what about Boy George and Marilyn

Doctor: Suffer from any illness?

Fletch: Bad feet.

Doctor: (annoyed) Suffer from any illness?

Fletch: (insistantly) Bad feet!

Doctor: Paid a recent visit to a doctor or hospital?

Fletch: Only with my bad feet.

Doctor: Are you now or have you at any time been a practicing homosexual?

Fletch: What, with these feet?

Ronnie Barker, RIP.