Away Ticket Sales Restricted to Members and Season-Ticket Holders

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's Darren Bent's Mother these days?

Touchy bitch with a twat for a son but basically she's mopping her brow with relief she'll never have to be surrounded by any of our fans again.

Fair enough.

'Touchy' :lol:

Over reaction! Who doesn't love a bit of friendly racism!?

Look, they didn't realise who she was. They thought she was just some black woman.

'Touchy' :lol:

Over reaction! Who doesn't love a bit of friendly racism!?

Look, they didn't realise who she was. They thought she was just some black woman.

To be fair, when it became obvious she wasn't a looky-looky man in drag, it completely threw them.

The lads at work suggested we all go out and club it in Sunderland. I had no option. It was that or one of their B&Bs. I figured it'd be safer on the streets. For the first time ever I saw the Mackems in their natural habitat, and it weren't pretty. I'd seen them huddling in stations before, being loud but… this time I was surrounded. Everywhere I went it felt like they were watching me; fish-white flesh puckered by the Wearside breeze; tight eyes peering out for fresh meat; screechy, booze-soaked voices hollering out for a taxi to take 'em halfway up the road to the next all-night watering hole. A shatter of glass; a round of applause; a sixteen-year-old mother of three vomiting in an open sewer, bairns looking on, chewing on cheesy chips. I ain’t never going back… not never.

What happened to that greedy twats mam was obviously out of order.

Just thought I would get a few bites with the touchy statement.

Lets not go off topic here. An element of your fans have invaded the pitch and went on like wankers, not Sunderland fans

The topic is our club making away tickets for ST holders or members only. Keep up, Mackem.

What happened to that greedy twats mam was obviously out of order.

Just thought I would get a few bites with the touchy statement.

Lets not go off topic here. An element of your fans have invaded the pitch and went on like wankers, not Sunderland fans

You've made excuses before and even claimed you knew someone who was there so drop the bullshit, Feltch.

Edited by alex

The idea that ST Holders are whiter than white and all general sale people are scum.. howay man! :lol:

It's two seperate issues anyway though. This has clearly been done because it'll generate money, and the Darlo bother has created the excuse they needed to do it. Simple as that. I wouldn't put it past them to have done this at one point or another anyway.

This isnt right, basically theyve punished the non members due to what they assume is trouble caused by people who are not members. Aye its not fair for the majority but thats how it goes. As for ST holders theres nee difference other than you know if your a ST holder you could be traced

Not being funny right , I was one of the lads who got arrested and I have no criminal record , I have never been involved in a pitch invasion ever in my life , and you's all have this opinion those who were caught up in the scuffles are violent yobs who deserve to be hung etc , I've had a season ticket for 14 years , been home and away with Newcastle pretty much EVERY weekend , and not once been in trouble. Don't judge someone unless you know someone , things like this happen and you can only face the consequences.

Following your previous logic, do you now think it is all long standing ST holders who should take the responsibility and be punished financially for the trouble? It's not fair for the majority but that's how it goes.

You've made excuses before and even claimed you knew someone who was there so drop the bullshit, Feltch.

i did know someone who was there, and i posted about their side of the story, i did not make excuses.

Anyway I'm gannin yerm with my tail between my legs with the stink of metaphorical rotten tomatoes threw at me by Mags whose ringing laughter follows me as I make my way to the bus stop while giving a lass the eye. (the bitch coulda smiled back, ah was owenly beah-en frendly).

Fucking Thick Mackem

Ok. See you later, mate. :lol:

Guest Your Name Here

What steps are NUFC taking to stop these untraceable non season holding hooligans turning up at places like Wigan and Fulham where away supporters can pay cash on the gate?

The idea that ST Holders are whiter than white and all general sale people are scum.. howay man! :lol:

It's two seperate issues anyway though. This has clearly been done because it'll generate money, and the Darlo bother has created the excuse they needed to do it. Simple as that. I wouldn't put it past them to have done this at one point or another anyway.

This isnt right, basically theyve punished the non members due to what they assume is trouble caused by people who are not members. Aye its not fair for the majority but thats how it goes. As for ST holders theres nee difference other than you know if your a ST holder you could be traced

Not being funny right , I was one of the lads who got arrested and I have no criminal record , I have never been involved in a pitch invasion ever in my life , and you's all have this opinion those who were caught up in the scuffles are violent yobs who deserve to be hung etc , I've had a season ticket for 14 years , been home and away with Newcastle pretty much EVERY weekend , and not once been in trouble. Don't judge someone unless you know someone , things like this happen and you can only face the consequences.

Following your previous logic, do you now think it is all long standing ST holders who should take the responsibility and be punished financially for the trouble? It's not fair for the majority but that's how it goes.

any muppet stupid enough to run on the pitch deserves fucking shooting

The idea that making non season ticket holders join as members will reduce trouble is laughable. At the end of the day if you are arrested at a football match they can ban you whether you are a member or not - it doesnt make any difference.

Also, it won't stop people travelling down to games without tickets, it may even encourage it, which if anything increases the chances of trouble occurring even if its not actually in the ground.

Its just another way of making more money which won't be spent on the team

The idea that making non season ticket holders join as members will reduce trouble is laughable. At the end of the day if you are arrested at a football match they can ban you whether you are a member or not - it doesnt make any difference.

Also, it won't stop people travelling down to games without tickets, it may even encourage it, which if anything increases the chances of trouble occurring even if its not actually in the ground.

:lol:

Quite happy about this tbh. having seen the state of th skiprats causing the bother at darlo first hand. The people causing the bother definetly werent season ticket holders. If this stop another darlo ill be more than happy.

Surely the only people who care would be non season ticket holders who hardly ever go to the games anyway

How will it do that?

cos they looked like tramps with nee money.

Call it selfish but Ive got a season ticket with 164 loyalty points so i couldnt really careless about people who refuse to sign up for membership or get a season ticket.

Cringing here.

edit; yeah, calmed down a bit :lol:

Edited by Tecato

Guest Your Name Here

:lol:

I wouldn’t be so sure. 5000 non season ticket holding away supporters only equates to £100k.... or next summer’s transfer budget as it’s otherwise known.

Well this means I'm unlikely to get to as many games as I have been in the past.

I suppose I'll just go to AFC Wimbledon away days instead. Invade the pitch there.

It's bad enough living on the other side of the country (a good 8 hours to get to Newcastle). How are the foreign fans who come over and make a holiday of it going to feel? Forced to pay a needless premium on top of all their other expenses.

Now I'm being punished for the actions of a tiny minority in a friendly. I mean - fair enough if this was a common occurrence.

An absolutely appalling decision by the club, and indefensible in my opinion. It's callous and further reinforces how little they care about the fans. They just don't know when to stop.

It's bad enough living on the other side of the country (a good 8 hours to get to Newcastle). How are the foreign fans who come over and make a holiday of it going to feel? Forced to pay a needless premium on top of all their other expenses.

Now I'm being punished for the actions of a tiny minority in a friendly. I mean - fair enough if this was a common occurrence.

An absolutely appalling decision by the club, and indefensible in my opinion. It's callous and further reinforces how little they care about the fans. They just don't know when to stop.

The total disregard they have for fans is un-fucking-believable.

The club should be run for the fans, not in spite of them.

Honestly - why not come out with a warning along the lines of "further incidents like the pitch invasion at Darlington last week will lead to the club being forced into taking stronger, direct action including the possibility of suspending all away ticket sales to non-ST holders/club members"?

Make it clear that the club won't put up with such behaviour, but would rather not punish everyone on the back of a single friendly.

Or maybe, you know, they could consult with the fans before making such a decision? Crazy talk, I know.