Away Ticket Sales Restricted to Members and Season-Ticket Holders

I dont think you get it, its not the £20 price of a membership, it's the principle of it all, that they're willing to punish the average away supporter for trouble which was caused by a minority (Something that Llambias actually said) of fans.

And the fact that they pissed all over fans last year by removing the Leazes Corner all because of anti-Ashley chants FFS

Its the contempt that theyre holding towards the fans thats the most annoying and the want to make a few extra quid of f*cking over the fans too

I was going to pay on the day till I found a perch I liked, (not James, obviously), but am tempted to not put a bean in the club whilst the arrogant bastards are here. I hate the Alright Jack attitude that stinks this age we're living in right now. Solidarity? Don't make me fucking laugh.

Thats what I done last year, I payed game by game but got my tickets in the Leazes Corner as I loved it up there and the atmosphere was class, and made the whole matchday a whole lot better than sitting anywhere else, and it's proper p*ssed is off that we're gonna have very little to no atmosphere next season and the matches are gonna be alot poorer because of it, for me.

But not only that they had people by memberships at the start of last season for non-season ticket holders to sit up there, and now i'm gonna have to go to different seats in the stadium now all because of this regime and the greediness to make a quick buck whilst constantly spitting in the face of fans.

Btw that Jamouse is coming across as a laa-dee-daa wanker btw with his higher than mighty stance

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see it like this. I can accept peoples views and being pissed off about it. My point is tho, It would hopefully make people accountable for their actions at the match (to a greater degree than now) It is only £20 or something which over the course of the season is nowt if you go to a few games. Alternatively they could have as previously mentioned opened a new database when selling tickets and taken peoples details and logged them that way. But that wudnt make them any money. Dont suppose theyre arsed really as they make nothing on away tickets and by doing it this way they make a few quid. If it does prevent more nobheads causing bother its probably a decent thing in the long run as the other nite did tarnish our fans reputation even though people know it was a minority causing the bother

All those points have already been countered anyway so I won't repeat myself or what others have said. Glad we now all agree this is really just about making money though.

And ofcourse to show the FA they are taking serious measures to ensure it doesnt happen again which wud hopefully prevent any punishment the FA cud dish out

Edited by JaMoUsE

I dont think you get it, its not the £20 price of a membership, it's the principle of it all, that they're willing to punish the average away supporter for trouble which was caused by a minority (Something that Llambias actually said) of fans.

And the fact that they pissed all over fans last year by removing the Leazes Corner all because of anti-Ashley chants FFS

Its the contempt that theyre holding towards the fans thats the most annoying and the want to make a few extra quid of f*cking over the fans too

I was going to pay on the day till I found a perch I liked, (not James, obviously), but am tempted to not put a bean in the club whilst the arrogant bastards are here. I hate the Alright Jack attitude that stinks this age we're living in right now. Solidarity? Don't make me fucking laugh.

Thats what I done last year, I payed game by game but got my tickets in the Leazes Corner as I loved it up there and the atmosphere was class, and made the whole matchday a whole lot better than sitting anywhere else, and it's proper p*ssed is off that we're gonna have very little to no atmosphere next season and the matches are gonna be alot poorer because of it, for me.

But not only that they had people by memberships at the start of last season for non-season ticket holders to sit up there, and now i'm gonna have to go to different seats in the stadium now all because of this regime and the greediness to make a quick buck whilst constantly spitting in the face of fans.

Btw that Jamouse is coming across as a laa-dee-daa wanker btw with his higher than mighty stance

Not laadeedaa just not tight, It is shit, however £20 isnt the end of the world really and I wouldnt lose any sleep over it

I see it like this. I can accept peoples views and being pissed off about it. My point is tho, It would hopefully make people accountable for their actions at the match (to a greater degree than now) It is only £20 or something which over the course of the season is nowt if you go to a few games. Alternatively they could have as previously mentioned opened a new database when selling tickets and taken peoples details and logged them that way. But that wudnt make them any money. Dont suppose theyre arsed really as they make nothing on away tickets and by doing it this way they make a few quid. If it does prevent more nobheads causing bother its probably a decent thing in the long run as the other nite did tarnish our fans reputation even though people know it was a minority causing the bother

All those points have already been countered anyway so I won't repeat myself or what others have said. Glad we now all agree this is really just about making money though.

And ofcourse to show the FA they are taking serious measures to ensure it doesnt happen again. To prevent any punishment the FA cup dish out

1st bit: see my previous post, 2nd bit: punishment would be based on the events at the game.

Aye, it totally pervades society like and it's a proper bugbear of mine.

Its the reason I wrapped in my union membership years ago. If you weren't in a union capable of bringing the country to a standstill, my "brothers" didn't give a rat's arse.

Not laadeedaa just not tight, It is shit, however £20 isnt the end of the world really and I wouldnt lose any sleep over it

I'm not losing sleep over it it's the fact that they are willing to turn an embarrasing episode into a moneymaker for themselves, all because theyre generalising all supporters into one bracket because of a few braindead people, theyre everything to throw anything back in the fans faces because of their hate for us, thats the reason i'm most annoyed at.

Btw me and me mates were thinking about getting one anyway so we can get in earlier for away tickets like we could last season

I'm not losing sleep over it it's the fact that they are willing to turn an embarrasing episode into a moneymaker for themselves, all because theyre generalising all supporters into one bracket because of a few braindead people, theyre everything to throw anything back in the fans faces because of their hate for us, thats the reason i'm most annoyed at.

Btw me and me mates were thinking about getting one anyway so we can get in earlier for away tickets like we could last season

Aye ano where your coming from. If tickets are no longer to go on general sale will they now make it so you can buy more than 1 ticket per membership after the first sale has happened if they dont sell out? will be interesting to see what they do

Have Sunderland taken any action toward the wankers in your support?

What about the SAFC lads in the Darlo end?

1. Sunderland fans did not invade the pitch at darlo, newcastle fans did

2. I doubt there were any SAFC fans in the darlo end

Who do you think was throwing punches? We invaded the pitch and carried on but It was the darlo fans that struck first.

Of course there was SAFC fans there you ruddy tool

Aye ano where your coming from. If tickets are no longer to go on general sale will they now make it so you can buy more than 1 ticket per membership after the first sale has happened if they dont sell out? will be interesting to see what they do

They'll probably just make a massive hash of it like usual :lol:

Who do you think was throwing punches? We invaded the pitch and carried on but It was the darlo fans that struck first.

Of course there was SAFC fans there you ruddy tool

Why the fuck would there be any SAFC fans there

Another heap of bullshit made up to try and blame anyone but Newcastle fans for the way your wanker element went on

so giving the club your address makes you accountable which stops you being one of those morons at Darlington!!!

on Saturday the amount of idiots boasting on the internet (untraceable?) about being on the pitch as though they’d achieved something was astonishing.

Many of them are season ticket holders not just one off attendees, all now waiting to see if their mug shot appears in the Chronicle — or a knock at the door — to receive a fine and/or banning order.

Season ticket holders or not, those idiots are responsible, the club had to react. If the club are held responsible for the fans travelling then they have to finance the cost of carrying it out.

Being the inherently moral club we are, we've accepted that some of our fans brought the club into disrepute during the game against Darlington. It's a shame the Sunderland fans can't do the same with their racist element. Feltch's making excuses for what happened just shows how far they still have to go.

I was there that day as well - I'd just finished work on Niall Quinn's house - the moody tight bastard wouldn't even give us a cup of tea and made us walk 8 miles to the nearest town to get one - and we had to pay for it ourselves.

There hundreds of Sunderland fans, throwing bottles at Darren's lovely mam and screaming racist abuse, Darren was in tears but - these monsters didn't care.

I still have nightmares, the blue pop, the cheesy chips, the monsters, The villa deal...