Next season's expectations

TheMoog

Now as you all know, I watch little football apart from Newcastle so have just had a youtube at sturridge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpw0JSo91jM

There is only one goal on there (The curler) that looks like a really classy goal, the others look like knock ins that Shola or Best would get.

I have then had a look at his wiki page and his stats are as follows.

2006–2009 ----- Manchester City --- 21 (5)

2009 -----------Chelsea -------------26 (1)

2011 ----------- Bolton Wanderers -- 12 (8)

So can I ask what the big fuss is over this lad. Serious question. Surely its not just hysteria over the 8 goals at Bolton, is it?

As opposed to the evidence you considered before telling us Lua Lua was the next big thing you mean?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasn't fit imo. Same would've applied if he was still here though. Heard a good few rumours they're more than a little concerned with his extra-curricular activities as well.

Care to expand on that? Are these rumours from the papers?

Some are, some aren't. He's out on the lash all the time, basically.

Before he'd even made a first team appearance for us he was the same. I'd heard of him too drunk to stand properly pissing all over himself in a urinal, put it that way.

He wasn't fit imo. Same would've applied if he was still here though. Heard a good few rumours they're more than a little concerned with his extra-curricular activities as well.

Care to expand on that? Are these rumours from the papers?

Some are, some aren't. He's out on the lash all the time, basically.

He got so pissed once he actually went to a boyzone concert apparently, or was it westlife. Either way, the drink and drugs have obviously severely impaired his judgement.

Another 12th placed finish is on the cards methinks. And thats the opitimist look out, the squad at the moment just isn't strong enough. The first eleven is fine but we need more strength in depth and more competition for places. I would sign at the very least another striker and centre back.