Is it wrong that I read this primarily as a "how to?" for posting on here?

Zathras

"You do the Math" is my personal fave from those - even though an "s" on the end wouldn't stop it being fucking stupid.

Then again one that isn't there is anyone English using "ass" instead of "arse" - deportation required.

not on the list but happy holidays grates. just say which holiday you're so fucking happy about.

describing using the toilet as using the bathroom. you going for a fucking shower at 3pm in the office or something you stupid yank?

When i 'onboarded' in a US company 3 or 4 years ago, i was sent to NYC to do 'a who's who in the zoo'. My boss was an Aussie lass from Newcastle down under, my business 'matrix partner' was British and they both had lived in NY for around 10 years. He would 'it is what it is' it everytime events were outside of his control.

not on the list but happy holidays grates. just say which holiday you're so fucking happy about.

describing using the toilet as using the bathroom. you going for a fucking shower at 3pm in the office or something you stupid yank?

Even bathroom is, to some, a little bit too descriptive of the terrible events which unfold in those places. Those faint-hearted souls opt for 'rest room'. Ffs :lol:

Even bathroom is, to some, a little bit too descriptive of the terrible events which unfold in those places. Those faint-hearted souls opt for 'rest room'. Ffs :lol:

:D

What I'd like to know is where does 'John' fit in to all this?

When i 'onboarded' in a US company 3 or 4 years ago, i was sent to NYC to do 'a who's who in the zoo'. My boss was an Aussie lass from Newcastle down under, my business 'matrix partner' was British and they both had lived in NY for around 10 years. He would 'it is what it is' it everytime events were outside of his control.

My bosses fucking love this one and it makes me want to explode with rage. I hoped they'd move onto something else eventually, but it's still getting trotted out at every opportunity. :lol:

When i 'onboarded' in a US company 3 or 4 years ago,

I got an email from the HR for my new job earlier this week where the lass described herself as "handling your onboarding" - instant cringe.

yeah, might as well say 'i'm just off for a quick power nap on the shitter'. Rest room ffs. Who honestly goes there to rest?