Sporting Kansas City 0-0 Newcastle United

Nobby

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never have problems watching MLS games online on their thing from the UK (remember watching a US Open Cup game on sounders website once...as you can tell I miss football in the summer )

Apparently that radio link will only work if you are in America.

I'm listening to it now (from England), they are talking about Newcastle

EDIT: they said the star player to look out for is...Shola Ameobi!

Edited by Nobby

2cpcglk.jpg

Sports-Radio-810-WHB-America-s-Largest-All-Sports-Station.gif

Live Radio Coverage and Commentary on Sports Radio 810 WHB

Link: http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?s=whb-am

Also Live on iPhone, Android and Blackberry: http://www.moblico.com/810app/

http://www.sportingkc.com/

:lol:

You can also listen to this on the "Tune In" radio app if the app isn't working for you.

Uh Oh

milesstarforth Miles Starforth

Radio update: Just been told by #sportingkc that @SportsRadio810 will be live from #nufc game tonight, but won't be broadcasting commentary

Edited by The Fish

Works for me now but might go off later i suppose!

Probably be like the radio stations I listen to for the NFL stuff, generally broadcast live until kick-off then locked to the licensed market. Hardy think there'll be a huge licencing issue for this one mind, so could broadcast through, mebe's, possibly or mebe's not.

Probably be like the radio stations I listen to for the NFL stuff, generally broadcast live until kick-off then locked to the licensed market. Hardy think there'll be a huge licencing issue for this one mind, so could broadcast through, mebe's, possibly or mebe's not.

I strongly recommend getting one of those game access things for the NFL, I keep meaning to get one and can't find one atm (probs because its pre-season) but they do TV quality standard online, can then hook up to tv and watch every game/scheduled game of the team/NFL shows I think. Unless the Pack in your name means you're a GB fan, in which case you can GTFO :lol:

Well, glad that's cleared up :lol:

I've spoke to the Kansas city PR lady on twitter and they were denied all broadcast rights - radio or otherwise.

We going to have to rely on text updates on the beebread site or does anyone have a better idea?

Text updates is the best you're going to get. Kansas' twitter will do ''play by play'' i.e

''Ben Arfa beats four men before setting up a golden opportunity for Ameobi who misses the ball and falls over. Throw In. Kansas''

and they also have a chat room for us to invade. I'll link you!