Somalia Famine

Just tried to donate twice via the DEC website and it's come back with an error message both times; guess the Red Cross might be easier to donate through.

I'd have no problem with the UN sending troops, or whomever, to deal with Al-Kebab. I can't help but think of Sierra Leone, and I've no idea if Al-Shabaab's forces are comparable in size and organisation to the rebels in that case, but if there were a possibility of blasting them out via force it should be considered, unless they acquiesce immediately to the needs of Aid groups and any attempts to help those suffering.

Just tried to donate twice via the DEC website and it's come back with an error message both times; guess the Red Cross might be easier to donate through.

I'd have no problem with the UN sending troops, or whomever, to deal with Al-Kebab. I can't help but think of Sierra Leone, and I've no idea if Al-Shabaab's forces are comparable in size and organisation to the rebels in that case, but if there were a possibility of blasting them out via force it should be considered, unless they acquiesce immediately to the needs of Aid groups and any attempts to help those suffering.

Is that a real person?

Is that a real person?

Doner buddy.

Rich/rising/failed states should not get aid. So stop sending aid to China, Brazil and Somalia. Somalia is a lawless craphole where food will be stolen by pirates, terrorists and the like and given out to their supporters. I wish we could save all the starving people, but the good intentions are often hijacked and ruined by the cunts and warlords who rule the place.

christ!

Sunderland would be in trouble on those grounds.................. "a lawless craphole where food will be stolen by pirates, terrorists and the like and given out to their supporters"