Water Boarding, and other effective torture techniques.

Dolly Potter MD

Warning Disclaimer: not recommended for people with heart conditions.

Last weekend myself and a few workmates had a crack to see what the water boarding phenomena is all about.

We set up a couple of ladders, and some trestles to get the appropriate table slope. Ropes, a blindfold, and the clingwrap (with holes punched in it) were also used.

Terrifying to say the least. A panic attack of the greatest magnitude is a better phrasing tbh. You're totally disoriented, senses-wise, and as a result your mind does play tricks on you, despite not being under the actual physical threat of drowning. None of us barely scratched the one minute barrier, and it's not something you come back for seconds or thirds - although the competitive streak among us lads will result in us attempting the garage record as it stands.

Hardened servicemen last a few minutes at the most, during testing. Astonishing that lobby groups etc jumped up and down when details were leaked. What did they expect the Americans to do when trying to extract intel from terrorists............ I suppose a more humane, psychological form of interrogation, to appease the powder-puff types, would be to serve up an unblessed Big Mac to some bloke named Muhammad, with an infidel produced can of coke thrown in.

This doesn't seem like the sort of thing you do in a typical lunch break......I expect you had a good explanation ready if someone barged in unexpectedly?

I know you're new to this, Zero but in future you may wish to consider that the attempt at getting a rise out of people might get lost in the incredulity resulting from such an obviously made-up story.

In vietnam they used to tie prisoners naked to a large plank of wood, so they'd be laid out horizontally and facing downwards. They would then lower them, penis first (the penis and the testicles usually dangled the lowest) into a piranha infested swamp. They would stop once the penis was submerged and wait for half a minute until it had been completely devoured, before lowering further. It was a highly effective technique. You might want to try it with your workmates YZ?

whats waterboarding btw?

Torture/interrogation technique used by the CIA that simulates drowning.

Edited by alex

In vietnam they used to tie prisoners naked to a large plank of wood, so they'd be laid out horizontally and facing downwards. They would then lower them, penis first (the penis and the testicles usually dangled the lowest) into a piranha infested swamp. They would stop once the penis was submerged and wait for half a minute until it had been completely devoured, before lowering further. It was a highly effective technique. You might want to try it with your workmates YZ?

Also made up. Piranhas aren't like they are in the films

I've never seen any films about cock gobbling piranhas.

I have

I saw that film actually, but I'd left the cinema by then as Kelly Brook had stopped flashing her tits.

Also made up. Piranhas aren't like they are in the films

How dare you question the veracity of my made-up story. You are probably just afraid, as the 14 inch dong you boast of would take a lot longer to devour--and would therefore be a much more painful process--than the consumption of YZ's thumb-tac winky.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

I thought in Vietnam they made them drink shit loads and fluids and then tied their penises up so their couldn't piss? If not that's one hell of a story to make up.

Thought that was Endurance in Japan.

I thought in Vietnam they made them drink shit loads and fluids and then tied their penises up so their couldn't piss? If not that's one hell of a story to make up.

Thought that was Endurance in Japan.

Endgame on Takeshi's Castle tbh.

Warning Disclaimer: not recommended for people with heart conditions.

Last weekend myself and a few workmates had a crack to see what the water boarding phenomena is all about.

We set up a couple of ladders, and some trestles to get the appropriate table slope. Ropes, a blindfold, and the clingwrap (with holes punched in it) were also used.

Terrifying to say the least. A panic attack of the greatest magnitude is a better phrasing tbh. You're totally disoriented, senses-wise, and as a result your mind does play tricks on you, despite not being under the actual physical threat of drowning. None of us barely scratched the one minute barrier, and it's not something you come back for seconds or thirds - although the competitive streak among us lads will result in us attempting the garage record as it stands.

Hardened servicemen last a few minutes at the most, during testing. Astonishing that lobby groups etc jumped up and down when details were leaked. What did they expect the Americans to do when trying to extract intel from terrorists............ I suppose a more humane, psychological form of interrogation, to appease the powder-puff types, would be to serve up an unblessed Big Mac to some bloke named Muhammad, with an infidel produced can of coke thrown in.

Coolstorybrahcat.jpg