Oslo bombed

Happy Face

Theres a video on a norwegian newspaper showing teenagers being pulled from the sea, and kids being put into body bags, absolutely fucking disgusting.

Also questions being raised about the time it took the police to make their move. Myself included, I dont understand how a person is allowed to shoot for almost 2 hours before he is stopped by the police, had it been me in that position as a police officer, I would've told rules and regulations to go fuck themselves and gather 10 men in a boat with guns, and get the fucker down. Had action been swifter the casualties would've been significantly lowered; I'm absolutely 100% certain of it.

I suppose they were unsure of how many gunmen there were. There will be all sorts of protocols after so many firemen lost their lives rushing into 9/11

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to find words which describe my feelings about this and failing dismally.

The damage one person has inflicted on so many families is mind boggling. Not just the families of the dead, the survivors of this are going to be damaged immeasurably.

Like I said, lost for words.

80++ dead i n a country with less than 5mm inhabitants - that's like 1000 here...........

seems my Norwegian friends are OK but one said he'd heard the bomb go off and his sister in law would have been in the building except for the holiday

Truly horrific. The man responsible must be mentally ill the sick fuck. My thoughts are with the people affected and as a parent I can't begin to imagine what they're going through. My God what times we live in when a man's idea of protesting politics is to slaughter innocent children.

The killings, it now seems clear, were carried out by a 32-year old Norwegian, named by local media as Anders Behring Breivik, who had expressed far-right views, and had dressed as a policeman to carry out his bomb attack on government buildings in central Oslo before heading to the island of Utøya, where he shot at least 84 people.

Makes you feel nauseous at the thought of it. That is unbelievable.

massive thread on the documenting reality forum including many pictures & videos and even links to the killers facebook, twitter and tax records!

conspiracy theorists are going to have a field day with this.

massive thread on the documenting reality forum including many pictures & videos and even links to the killers facebook, twitter and tax records!

"Your source for death pictures and death videos"

No thanks.

"Even" seems a bit far-fetched, the Facebook and Twitter accounts are fairly common currency (and he's now got nearly 1500 followers on Twitter despite not even actively using the medium, which is kinda unpleasant). The tax records thing is interesting, though, because it shows just how open a society Norway is - public access to that kind of thing is taken as a given, whether you're a politician, a celeb, a footballer or an ordinary right-wing nutjob.

No thanks.

I hate that shit, it's disgusting tbh.

No thanks.

dont blame you - most of the stuff on there is truly horrendous.

Death count keeps rising according to reporters, mini-submarine brought in to find the kids who was shot in the back whilst swimming from the gunman. The second arrest according to several papers has nothing to do with the gunman, just some attention-seeking douchebag.

Hefty discussion in Norway to impose death penalty on him even though its not practiced up here. Thats a big negative for my part, fucking get penalties in for treason like they had during World War II, torture the bastard until hes 70 years old.

Morbid opinions, but there is no punishment severe enough and thats the best I could do.

Death Penalty would be too good for him and turn him into a martyr. May as well suffer for the rest of his life imo. I cant imagine how much of an impact this has had on what is generally a peaceful country

The impact of both events has been massive, thousands and thousands of people in the streets of Oslo laying down flowers and poetry. A lot of pubs and clubs are closing doors today and the ones who are open - or at least many of them will give large percentages of what they earn to whatever need there is for money even though I doubt it will be necessary.

Just thought I'd chuck this one in, because it shows football can be a show of solidarity as well. Just a shame it had to be Liverpool:

We will be wearing Black Arm bands today against Hull City as a mark of respect for the people of Norway

I've been to work all night so have missed nearly all of this. So it's one nutter and not some religous fanatics? As you say, there's no punishment that fits the deed. I wish these fuckers would just turn the gun on themselves first. :icon_lol:

This.

In whatever state you're in, how can butchering a load of kids with a machine gun seem like the best way to alleviate your symptoms? Jesus Christ.

I've been to work all night so have missed nearly all of this. So it's one nutter and not some religous fanatics? As you say, there's no punishment that fits the deed. I wish these fuckers would just turn the gun on themselves first. :icon_lol:

This.

In whatever state you're in, how can butchering a load of kids with a machine gun seem like the best way to alleviate your symptoms? Jesus Christ.

If you had these urges surely you'd repulse yourself enough to just top yourself before you did damage to any innocents? I always think of that cunt in Dunblane whenever something like this happens. Shoot away at kids then shoot yourself? Wrong way round, may they rot in hell all these unhinged, selfish, attention seeking bastards that commit these atrocities.

I think people are getting confused with this guy. He didn't have an uncontrollable urge to kill people. It was a well planned and systematic attack on the labour party in Denmark

Then he seems the confused one.

That may be true, and if you look at the bomb yesterday afternoon then you could say the IRA tried to murder the entire conservative cabinet at Brighton in a similar manner.

But the IRA didnt follow it up by shooting dead 80 odd innocent kids in cold blood. They were (and some still remain) amoral murdering bastards but this is on a different planet. This appaears to my completely amateur eyes as the work of a madman, psycopath call it what you want, am not sure of the correct term but you get what I mean.

Edited by PaddockLad

I think people are getting confused with this guy. He didn't have an uncontrollable urge to kill people. It was a well planned and systematic attack on the labour party in Denmark

Evidently he had an uncontrollable urge to kill these people. His 'motives' were political, but how many politically motivated people manage to avoid killing 80-odd people? Most I'd say. So there'll be a some form of psychosis at the bottom of it no doubt. Jack the Ripper only killed women-he can't have killed every woman he ever came into contact with (obviously), but nonetheless I'm sure psychiatrists will have said that he experienced 'an uncontrollable urge to kill'.

I should leave the psychiatric assessments to the psychiatrists fwiw.

Death toll still rising.

He's killed teenagers for fucks sake.

How? They've caught the bugger

His FB profile says he likes Winston Churchill - he had a totally different type of ideology compared to Facism

No-one suspects a farmer. FACT.