Oslo bombed

Happy Face

That may be true, and if you look at the bomb yesterday afternoon then you could say the IRA tried to murder the entire conservative cabinet at Brighton in a similar manner.

But the IRA didnt follow it up by shooting dead 80 odd innocent kids in cold blood. They were (and some still remain) amoral murdering bastards but this is on a different planet. This appaears to my completely amateur eyes as the work of a madman, psycopath call it what you want, am not sure of the correct term but you get what I mean.

That's only because they didn't think of it. Don't try to make the IRA scum to be better than this. They are all the same.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That may be true, and if you look at the bomb yesterday afternoon then you could say the IRA tried to murder the entire conservative cabinet at Brighton in a similar manner.

But the IRA didnt follow it up by shooting dead 80 odd innocent kids in cold blood. They were (and some still remain) amoral murdering bastards but this is on a different planet. This appaears to my completely amateur eyes as the work of a madman, psycopath call it what you want, am not sure of the correct term but you get what I mean.

That's only because they didn't think of it. Don't try to make the IRA scum to be better than this. They are all the same.

naa - they didn't shoot school kids deliberately - killed a lot of kids in collateral damage but never went out deliberately to target them

Mind you this guy is right wing, claims to be a christian and doesn't like Muslims - reminds me of someone < < :icon_lol: ................

I think people are getting confused with this guy. He didn't have an uncontrollable urge to kill people. It was a well planned and systematic attack on the labour party in Denmark

Evidently he had an uncontrollable urge to kill these people. His 'motives' were political, but how many politically motivated people manage to avoid killing 80-odd people? Most I'd say. So there'll be a some form of psychosis at the bottom of it no doubt. Jack the Ripper only killed women-he can't have killed every woman he ever came into contact with (obviously), but nonetheless I'm sure psychiatrists will have said that he experienced 'an uncontrollable urge to kill'.

I should leave the psychiatric assessments to the psychiatrists fwiw.

Not the place to get into a row but I'm currently primary nurse for 2 psychotic patients who have both committed murders. I have a bit of experience in the area. Some people are just bad not mad.

I think people are getting confused with this guy. He didn't have an uncontrollable urge to kill people. It was a well planned and systematic attack on the labour party in Denmark

Evidently he had an uncontrollable urge to kill these people. His 'motives' were political, but how many politically motivated people manage to avoid killing 80-odd people? Most I'd say. So there'll be a some form of psychosis at the bottom of it no doubt. Jack the Ripper only killed women-he can't have killed every woman he ever came into contact with (obviously), but nonetheless I'm sure psychiatrists will have said that he experienced 'an uncontrollable urge to kill'.

Not the place to get into a row but I'm currently primary nurse for 2 psychotic patients who have both committed murders. I have a bit of experience in the area. Some people are just bad not mad.

:icon_lol:

Yes, definitely don't be getting into a row with them.

this young kid this 20 year old must of been crazy he must of had a crazy mind to go on a rampage and for what what reason was it. honestly theres some sick fuckers in this world we live in why cant people just get along and be nice but no thats to much to ask isnt it.

Edited by DEADMAN

naa - they didn't shoot school kids deliberately - killed a lot of kids in collateral damage but never went out deliberately to target them

Mind you this guy is right wing, claims to be a christian and doesn't like Muslims - reminds me of someone < < :icon_lol: ................

Oh, that's OK then, you stupid cunt. Fuck off.

this young kid this 20 year old must of been crazy he must of had a crazy mind to go on a rampage and for what what reason was it. honestly theres some sick fuckers in this world we live in why cant people just get along and be nice but no thats to much to ask isnt it.

:icon_lol: I love the "but no that's too much to ask isn't it" bit.

Some truly harrowing pictures in the media. There are some sick individuals in the world but this takes the biscuit. Just an evil, evil man; no punishment is enough. Women and children for fuck sake. Horrifying developments. Sympathies and thoughts to all the families this has effected. I hope the bastard pays severely and glad the coward couldn't take the easy way out and turn the gun on himself.

It has been confirmed that 21 yo Norwegian Newcastle United supporter Tore Eikeland is among those missing after the Utøya massacre yesterday. He was a former writer at the Norwegian fansite www.newutd.no and has also been quoted in Norwegian press on a few occasions regarding Newcastle United issues.

http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/07/23/nyheter...utoya/17430914/

Oh, that's OK then, you stupid cunt. Fuck off.

I didn't say it was OK if you bothered to read - if you can read that is

I've heard the bloke is willing to explain himself in court. I think he should be ignored. Don't allow him the attention he craves.

Gives conservative, shed sitting, Bacon eaters everywhere a bad name.

General opinion in Norway is to have a behind doors trial so he wont get what he craves most of all, getting a hard on from all the attention.

So great, have him, his lawyer, and the judge. Should be all you need anyhow.

And even though the maximum amount of years is 21 in prison, you can get what we norwegians call "forvaring". No clue as to what the word would translate to but it basically means that the government reserves the right to keep him in lockup simply because they deem him a threat to society. So he wont ever get out of prison, I can atleast guarantee that much.

Days after the Murdoch hearing in England, journalist called kids trying to flee and hide from the gunman on Utøya. I'm completely lost for words, on how a journalist can think it's okay to call up people, teenagers, for eyewitness accounts, while they are running for their lives.

Days after the Murdoch hearing in England, journalist called kids trying to flee and hide from the gunman on Utøya. I'm completely lost for words, on how a journalist can think it's okay to call up people, teenagers, for eyewitness accounts, while they are running for their lives.

The Sun stated on their front page yesterday that moslem terrorists were responsible. Not an uncommon comment from millions of people on Friday afternoon I'd guess, but for a national newspaper to print it as "fact" is grossly irresponsible iyam.