Phil Collins

Christmas Tree

Two thumbs down on the wind-up scale. Nice try, but no ta.

I can take this sort of abuse from the kiddies on the board but from you ffs :icon_lol:

I cant believe what Im hearing.

His credentials are legendary ffs

I bet you've popped a few hips to Cant hurry love. One of my favourites is two heart...... I can feel a trip to the Garden / patio heater coming on.

I bet Toonraider loves him. B)

I can take this sort of abuse from the kiddies on the board but from you ffs :icon_lol:

I bet you've popped a few hips to Cant hurry love. One of my favourites is two heart...... I can feel a trip to the Garden / patio heater coming on.

I bet Toonraider loves him. B)

fuck off man. Phil Collins is good, but in comparison to Genesis, when he took over as lead singer, it's different league

I quite liked Genesis and Peter Gabriel but Phil Collins?

Nah.

was different like, but which ones did you listen to ? The early ones were best ie Duke, And Then There Were Three etc Seconds Out is superb live LP

FFS i thought this was going be a "Yes Gemmill" thread

disappointed

Me too. Hey ho. The man who looks like he has a stocking pulled over his face lives on.

I can take this sort of abuse from the kiddies on the board but from you ffs B)

I bet Toonraider loves him. :icon_lol:

Actually I do like one or two of his songs :icon_lol::happygirl: I don't care at least I'm honest. I have 3 of his songs on my Ipod atm! Against all odds, his cover of True colours and We fly so close.

I don't care who the artist is if I hear a tune I like, but most of his songs are naff.

I can take this sort of abuse from the kiddies on the board but from you ffs :happygirl:

I bet Toonraider loves him. :happygirl:

Actually I do like one or two of his songs :icon_lol::yahoo: I don't care at least I'm honest. I have 3 of his songs on my Ipod atm! Against all odds, his cover of True colours and We fly so close.

I don't care who the artist is if I hear a tune I like, but most of his songs are naff.

:icon_lol:B)

I bet Toonraider loves him. :happygirl:

Actually I do like one or two of his songs :icon_lol::happygirl: I don't care at least I'm honest. I have 3 of his songs on my Ipod atm! Against all odds, his cover of True colours and We fly so close.

3 songs by an artist? That always reeks of illegal downloading. Tut tut Toonraider I expected better B)

I can take this sort of abuse from the kiddies on the board but from you ffs :rolleyes:

I bet Toonraider loves him. :)

Actually I do like one or two of his songs ^_^:blush: I don't care at least I'm honest. I have 3 of his songs on my Ipod atm! Against all odds, his cover of True colours and We fly so close.

3 songs by an artist? That always reeks of illegal downloading. Tut tut Toonraider I expected better ;)

:blush:

Not much gets past you does it?! :)

Edited by Toonraider