Amy Winehouse

The Fish

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the clip of her 'comeback' gig which resulted in her cancelling an upcoming tour. That could of sent her into a depressive episode - severe public humiliation has got to be hard to take. I know she had issues with stage fright and used drink to combat it, not a wise choice really. Wouldn't surprise me if it was a suicide; that's what I expected on realising it wasn't a windup tbh.

Not sure why it would be suicide. She's a heroin addict, more likely to be an accidental overdose or choked on her own vomit

*spinal tap* Apparently the official explanation is she choked on vomit. It was actually someone else's vomit. They can't prove whose vomit it was. You can't really dust for vomit. *spinal tap*

Tbh, on today of all days when 92 families in Norway have been ripped apart through no fault of their own, I am struggling to summon up sympathy for someone who died shooting their veins full of shite despite being in rehab countless times.

shes a fucking joke she doesnt deserve any fans her and pete doggaty should get together cant spell lol. thats all singers care about money money money drugs drinking and god knows what else