Amy Winehouse

The Fish

Tbh, on today of all days when 92 families in Norway have been ripped apart through no fault of their own, I am struggling to summon up sympathy for someone who died shooting their veins full of shite despite being in rehab countless times.

:icon_lol: What the fuck has that got to do with Amy Winehouse?

She died through her own actions, the others didnt.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amy dont deserve to be on this planet shes a freakin freak show her and pete would go well together. if amy does something like getten drunk or something pete does something simalar.

Tbh, on today of all days when 92 families in Norway have been ripped apart through no fault of their own, I am struggling to summon up sympathy for someone who died shooting their veins full of shite despite being in rehab countless times.

Are you as sympathetic with your mental patients?

"What you cutting yaself for man you daftee? Just end it, no-one'll miss yee!"

They're completely unrelated. I think it's sad (a bit, not much) to see someone--an absolute wreck of a person, but nevertheless a talented one--self-destruct due to addictions, substance abuse and so on.

The Oslo massacre is on a different level. It doesn't drain me of all empathy and sympathy for other people though.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

shes a fucking joke she doesnt deserve any fans her and pete doggaty should get together cant spell lol. thats all singers care about money money money drugs drinking and god knows what else

Doherty :icon_lol:

amy dont deserve to be on this planet shes a freakin freak show her and pete would go well together. if amy does something like getten drunk or something pete does something simalar.

It was him who got her hooked

theres alot of good singers out there but personally if singers are gonna use money to buy drugs and drink then im sorry but they dont deserve to be a singer. people pay hard earned cash to go and see them perform and if they come on stage drunk or completely doped then you deserve to be booed off stage