Stoke Away Travel

JamieM95

Hi there,

I no the game is ages away (31st Oct) but I need numbers for my bus.

I have a 49 seater bus on for Stoke away and was just wondering if anyone would be interested. The bus costs £20 per person, i done some research and that's the cheapest out there. I have booked the bus today and paid the deposit.

The bus will pick up at around 2:45pm at central. On the way back i will drop off at Ashington, Bedlington and Blyth, the bus will also drop off at Newcastle.

The bus will have a CD player, toilet etc and i will also supply domino cards for your chance to win some money B)

If your interested please PM me asap :icon_lol:

Thanks a lot,

Jamie.

I'm no longer a season ticket holder and will not pay him to be a member.

So that's why I'm out.

Kinda stupid that rule now like, where you have to be a season ticket or member holder to get an away ticket :S the people at darlo who ran on the pitch spoilt it :/ i could probably get you a ticket.

So that's why I'm out.

Kinda stupid that rule now like, where you have to be a season ticket or member holder to get an away ticket :S the people at darlo who ran on the pitch spoilt it :/ i could probably get you a ticket.

First L7, next away tickets and soon enough will be every other section at SJP as well. The kids at Darlo didn't run on the pitch from L7 before the start of last season, did they? They're just an easy excuse.

So that's why I'm out.

First L7, next away tickets and soon enough will be every other section at SJP as well. The kids at Darlo didn't run on the pitch from L7 before the start of last season, did they? They're just an easy excuse.

Just got to live with it mate. Nowt much we can do. Anyways this is a travel topic so let us keep it that way thanks :icon_lol:

Are you for real? :icon_lol:

When you're having a bit of craic in a bar do you tell your mates off for talking about something related to your story or have they to listen to you until you've exhausted your 'so ah phones this place in Gateshead and they said £400! Ah said, '£400? yiv got to be fucking kidding, so ah phones this other place in.........blah, blah'

Sorry mate, I won't be going but can't go into detail as to the reasons any further as I don't wish to be standing on your toes or owt.

Next topic! B)