Static Caravans

Guest Geordio Armani

Guest Geordio Armani

Staying in one at the minute... how any cunt can enjoy a stay in these is beyond me, fucking bunch of nosey cunts to boot.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Geordio Armani
Had some decent times as a kid in them but I don't think I could be arsed with the whole happy campers bullshit. Imagine getting someone like CT next to you?

who the fucks CT?

Had some decent times as a kid in them but I don't think I could be arsed with the whole happy campers bullshit. Imagine getting someone like CT next to you?

who the fucks CT?

Christmas Tree - The House Husband

who the fucks CT?

the cunt complaining about ya snoring

*LOL , LOLLY , LOLLPOP$*

My dad's got one, I'm staying a few nights this week. If any fucker tries to befriend me they'll get short shrift though.

I think it's the location that matters. Sorry to go all RobW but when I was in Oz I stayed in them a lot and generally they were great and not full of cunts like most of the hostels. It's the charver holiday camp-type sites that make them shit.

Edited by alex

Aye I'm just going to get away for a few days and (not to go all CT ^_^ ) but it's a 5 star site so I'm hoping for limited charvers. Having said that, I've only been once before and some kids turned the water on in an empty plot and drained the water supply for the full park. I hung around til lunchtime seeing if it refilled, then just fucked off home.

Aye I'm just going to get away for a few days and (not to go all CT :) ) but it's a 5 star site so I'm hoping for limited charvers. Having said that, I've only been once before and some kids turned the water on in an empty plot and drained the water supply for the full park. I hung around til lunchtime seeing if it refilled, then just fucked off home.

^_^

You need one of these bad boys

vp2161404_1.jpg

Think they'd be great in places like America / Canada etc. but would drive you mental on UK country roads (in particular).

Staying in one at the minute... how any cunt can enjoy a stay in these is beyond me, fucking bunch of nosey cunts to boot.

Last time I stayed in one I was about 5 years of age. Me fatha was working on Torness Power Station near Dunbar, and I still remember we'd go up for a week at a time to this place called "Coldingham", and it was aptly named, such a depressing freezing cold place and I can honestly remember it vividly from when I was 5.

The in-laws have had one and stayed in the same place for about 20years now. An hours drive away from them and they have the same mates/routine the entire time. The site was of a high standard back then, it's shit now though.

My missus loves it down there, as she spent all her summers on the beach with loads of other mates as a kid. She wants me to go down or invest in one, I fucking hate it though.

I've stayed in them in France a few times and loved it though. Probably due to the nicer weather/beaches/pools.

Aye, I used to go to the ones in France too. Looking back now, the car journey must've been a nightmare for my parents with four screaming kids in the back.

Fucking mental drive. I remember my da getting stressed driving off the ferry.

It was all brought back to me when I was driving a much shorter journey(airport to campsite) and had the eldest screaming her head off.

It's my idea of holiday hell ^_^ We have a few of those sites down here. We walk past one regularly on one of the South-West coast path walks. Set near the beach in beautiful surroundings I suppose, but row upon row of 'boxes' all on top of each other full of noisy kids is not my idea of a relaxing holiday at all. Dawlish Warren (a natural beauty spot) is now completely ruined by holiday parks. Full of chavs! Amusement arcades, cheap shops and garish signs everywhere.

I blame the daily newspapers doing those cheap £10 breaks :)