Mario Balotelli

Tooj

Like him or cunterhead  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think he is fantastic tbh, just can't work out how he didn't end up at Newcastle :icon_lol: (we don't need to go down that boring "we wouldn't spend that much" route).

Desperately hope he is their first choice next season, he is fantastic entertainment value.

He's the kind of player you can enjoy when he's messing about for another team. That's definitely well out of order and good on Mancini for taking him off.

... still hilarious though :icon_lol:

Brilliant player tbh, don't see why they're going mental ffs it's a friendly match if you can't fart about a bit and be entertaining in those when can ya.

I'd agree with that if it was eg Gazza or someone who just loves playing footy for the sake of it. I actually think Balotelli despises having to pull his boots on though.

What an awful attempt :'). I do like Balotelli, but I do appreciate Mancini's point, friendly or not you're meant to be doing your best for the club, proving what you can do etc, even Mario can't have thought that was going in!

nice dribble there shame about the finish would of topped it off if he backheeled it in the net. i can see balotelli is gonna leave to the way mancini is treating him also like tevez to

Funniest thing for me is Milner as his replacement. "Hang on, we've got too much personality, inspiration and talent on the pitch. How can we redress this situation?"

Tan-TADAAAAAH, Tedium Boy to the rescue!

Brilliant player tbh, don't see why they're going mental ffs it's a friendly match if you can't fart about a bit and be entertaining in those when can ya.

Exactly. What the fuck difference would it make if he smashed it in from 5 yards? It's a meaningless game for entertainment and spreading the Man City 'brand'.

I disliked Balotelli at first; then I heard of him sorting out the bullies for that kid; then I heard about some other funny shit; now I think he is a genius - that backheel is a comment on how shit these US pre-season tours are. ^_^

He is apparently in a retreat convalescing in Hawaii. Prepearing himself for a chip from the half way line as a comment on post-industrial capitalism.

I'd agree with that if it was eg Gazza or someone who just loves playing footy for the sake of it. I actually think Balotelli despises having to pull his boots on though.

I'd despise it aswell if I was allergic to grass. ^_^

Phil Brown II with his douchebag scarf.

Only difference is he's Italian and the Italian court's gave his Inter team a couple of titles so he can get away with it.

Edited by citizenerased

Does anyone else not think Mancini is just a complete bellend anyway?

Egotistical mug he is. I really believe Man City should be nearer to Chelsea and Man Utd than they are already. Awful tactics too, was painful watching a £600m team struggle against Greeks and Poles last season and to be fair in two games against us they were very fucking lucky, we deserved at least a draw in both games imo.

As me and 2J were discussing a while ago, he's another one in the Dalglish mould, i.e. flair player but dour as fuck tactically as a manager.