Mario Balotelli

Tooj

Like him or cunterhead  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does anyone else not think Mancini is just a complete bellend anyway?

Egotistical mug he is. I really believe Man City should be nearer to Chelsea and Man Utd than they are already. Awful tactics too, was painful watching a £600m team struggle against Greeks and Poles last season and to be fair in two games against us they were very fucking lucky, we deserved at least a draw in both games imo.

True. 3 holding midfielders in 5 man midfield is a joke.

Egotistical mug he is. I really believe Man City should be nearer to Chelsea and Man Utd than they are already. Awful tactics too, was painful watching a £600m team struggle against Greeks and Poles last season and to be fair in two games against us they were very fucking lucky, we deserved at least a draw in both games imo.

Signing Vieira was a most bizarre thing to do imo. Been finished 3 or 4 years, and didn't need that type of player anyway. You can tell he'd be spunking in his eye at a 0-0 draw at the Camp Nou, rather than a 4-4 draw.

As me and 2J were discussing a while ago, he's another one in the Dalglish mould, i.e. flair player but dour as fuck tactically as a manager.

I think it reflects their personality to be honest, what tactics many of them employ. Keegan and Maradona charismatic, creative, interesting, both fuck defence just attack. Whereas two like the above you mention and say Mark Hughes and Gordon Strachan, all great players, but boring cunts.

I disliked Balotelli at first; then I heard of him sorting out the bullies for that kid; then I heard about some other funny shit; now I think he is a genius - that backheel is a comment on how shit these US pre-season tours are. ^_^

He is apparently in a retreat convalescing in Hawaii. Prepearing himself for a chip from the half way line as a comment on post-industrial capitalism.

:)

He might be a bit of a knob but what sort of message does this send out, be a robot or be substituted? If it had gone in would he have been substituted or lauded? Surely flair should be encouraged not punished; it was only a friendly ffs.

In the end and out of desperation Yaya morphed himself into an AM!! ^_^

Mancini: In the management game, he's the Italian version of G.Souness. More of a sideline sideshow tbh, with the ego to match. Of course a proper footballer in his hey-day as well.

They're not really a £600 million team though tbf. City have paid massively over the odds on numerous occasions because 1. every selling club knows they're loaded and 2. they're not a fashionable destination. Sunderland have to do the same on a smaller scale.

They're not really a £600 million team though tbf. City have paid massively over the odds on numerous occasions because 1. every selling club knows they're loaded and 2. they're not a fashionable destination. Sunderland have to do the same on a smaller scale.

They were a joy to watch in the 2nd half of the FA Cup semi final.

Mancini is only rated because he's a eyetie (is wop too racist?). He's no better than Hughes who can get his teams to play more positive football, sometimes. If the Arabs had any sense they'd replace Mancini with someone far better who gets teams to attack.

Mancini is only rated because he's a eyetie (is wop too racist?). He's no better than Hughes who can get his teams to play more positive football, sometimes. If the Arabs had any sense they'd replace Mancini with someone far better who gets teams to attack.

Keegan would have done much better with the money, ironically, IMO. Under him, they would be expressing their talent, home and away - but that FA Cup win may be a breakthrough for Mancini though.

I think people are a bit harsh on Mancini. Regardless of the money he's had he's done OK there and put together a decent Inter Milan team before. As for Tevez and Balotelli, they've always been unpredictable characters and they've both performed well on the pitch most of the time.

The football they play is fairly dire but with Aguero added to the attack it might prove to be very effective.

He's won the FA Cup. I'd take that like.

KK, in his time here, probably had as much money to spend (in relative terms) as well. Don't get me wrong, I love Keegan and don't think Mancini is that great but he's delivered what is still a huge trophy in quite a short amount of time.

KK, in his time here, probably had as much money to spend (in relative terms) as well. Don't get me wrong, I love Keegan and don't think Mancini is that great but he's delivered what is still a huge trophy in quite a short amount of time.

Basically what I was alluding to, without any disrespect to KK.

No he didn't.

Keegan's Newcastle were amongst the top spenders, but that was it - amongst them. Teams like Liverpool were spunking 8 million on Collymore. Man City have literally no limits when it comes to their spending and can blow anyone out of the water at will.

Keegan also made a decent profit on alot of his transfers, doubling or tripling in alot of cases. Ruel Fox in for 2.2m, out for 4.2m. Andy Cole in for 1.7m, out for 6.5m + Keith Gillespie.

No he didn't.

Keegan's Newcastle were amongst the top spenders, but that was it - amongst them. Teams like Liverpool were spunking 8 million on Collymore. Man City have literally no limits when it comes to their spending and can blow anyone out of the water at will.

Keegan also made a decent profit on alot of his transfers, doubling or tripling in alot of cases. Ruel Fox in for 2.2m, out for 4.2m. Andy Cole in for 1.7m, out for 6.5m + Keith Gillespie.

Well, KK had the money to break the world record with Shearer and Alan Oliver (I know, but he did have the inside track on the club at the time) reported they made a world record bid for a defender at the time for Maldini at the same time as when they signed Shearer. So I think you could say their relative spending power was comparable. It wasn't a dig at KK incidentally. NUFC probably had more pulling power at the time too.

Edited by alex

Baggio wasn't it?

I think we were linked with Del Piero after Shearer got injured pre-season at Goodison but I doubt it was anything more than paper talk. The attempt to sign Baggio was after the USA World Cup where he'd starred for Italy. The renowned Zen Buddhist supposedly wanted 50k a week which was outrageous at the time. Again, that's according to Alan Oliver :o

• 2 weeks later...