Mario Balotelli

Tooj

Like him or cunterhead  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

His antics are class. If he didn't have the talent he does there'd be no way it'd be tolerated mind. Hopefully Mancini is the man to get the best out of him because this league needs players of his undoubted ability playing at the top of their game.

My sister absolutely hates him because of his antics, she is a Man Utd fan though. I think he's great value as he is simply mental. He's like Edmundo, the Brazilian international once arrested for getting a chimp drunk at the Rio carnival.

Edited by Billy Castell

His antics are class. If he didn't have the talent he does there'd be no way it'd be tolerated mind. Hopefully Mancini is the man to get the best out of him because this league needs players of his undoubted ability playing at the top of their game.

Shut up will you, you're upsetting Deaders.

As I said earlier, he's a flawed genius. His talent is obvious, he's one of the best players in europe if not the world, and he's got all his career ahead of him. He needs good management, he isn't the first and won't be the last.

Which way will he go ? Will he go the way of Gazza, Best [George] or not ? His first goal on Sunday was an absolutely brilliant touch.

What's he done to be a bad boy?

Tried a backheel in a friendly

Played on an Ipad

Wore a t-shirt

Wore a hat

set off some fireworks

Have I missed the reports where he's behaved as bad as other players? By which I mean raped, killed, drunk driven, imbibed of drugs, slept with a team-mates wife, gambled, slept with hookers, racially abused the opposition etc.

Played on an Ipad

Wore a t-shirt

Wore a hat

set off some fireworks

Have I missed the reports where he's behaved as bad as other players? By which I mean raped, killed, drunk driven, imbibed of drugs, slept with a team-mates wife, gambled, slept with hookers, racially abused the opposition etc.

Most people relax on their days off though in Monaco or Florida, he fuckin visits mafia bosses in jail.

Played on an Ipad

Wore a t-shirt

Wore a hat

set off some fireworks

Most people relax on their days off though in Monaco or Florida, he fuckin visits mafia bosses in jail.

Don't think it was a jail visit. He just enjoyed Gomorrah (the film), and wanted to see the place it was based on so had a wander round when visiting Naples.

Edited by Happy Face

Mario Balotelli becomes Manchester's ambassador for fireworks safety

"It is important children should not mess with fireworks. They can be very dangerous if they are not used in the right way. People should follow the firework code," warns a man who had to escape from his burninghome early on Saturday after fireworks were set off through a bathroom window. Two fire crews were called and Balotelli escaped unharmed. The 21-year-old Italian claimed the incident was the fault of one of the four friends who were staying with him at the property in Mottram St Andrew, Cheshire.

"The newspapers got the story wrong about me," he said. "I didn't set any fireworks off, it was a friend of mine. I didn't know anything about it until I heard shouting coming from the bathroom. My friend apologised to me for the damage to my house. It was a really stupid thing to do."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/oct/24/mario-balotelli-face-of-fireworks-safety

:lol:

I think the bloke's fucking hilarious, and a brilliant footballer to boot.

About time we had someone with a bit of character hitting the headlines. As HF says, some of his contemporaries do far, far worse.

Don't think it was a jail visit. He just enjoyed Gomorrah (the film), and wanted to see the place it was based on so had a wander round when visiting Naples.

You're wrong. He visited the head of the biggest Neapolitan gang in jail and smuggled in some chisels and a hacksaw under that hat.

I think he could settle well in England, because our football fans appear (I could be wrong, no expert) to be a lot less racist than the Italian supporters.

The only thing I've disliked about him is that his celebrations (or lack of) when he's scored. He looks like he couldn't give a fuck which would really piss me off if he was on of our players. Looked like it meant more to him on Sunday like.

The only thing I've disliked about him is that his celebrations (or lack of) when he's scored. He looks like he couldn't give a fuck which would really piss me off if he was on of our players. Looked like it meant more to him on Sunday like.

That's part of his persona too though. I don't think it's that he actually doesn't care, but more like he's trying to do the Henry-esque 'I'm so good I could do that with my eyes closed, why should I celebrate something so mundane?' attitude.

He's a complete head case, but as long as he stays away from the drink and drugs and has someone to give him guidance and counsel, he'll be all right, since he certainly has the talent.

That's part of his persona too though. I don't think it's that he actually doesn't care, but more like he's trying to do the Henry-esque 'I'm so good I could do that with my eyes closed, why should I celebrate something so mundane?' attitude.

He's a complete head case, but as long as he stays away from the drink and drugs and has someone to give him guidance and counsel, he'll be all right, since he certainly has the talent.

Yeah I think your right. At first I thought it was more of a 'why the fuck am I playing for Citeh' attitude but i'm thinking that's wrong now.

I stopped at Hilton hotel in Manchester on sunday night after game, must have been an hour and a half after the Manchester derby when i was checking in and he joined the que behind me!!!! After setting fireworks of in his bathroom he obviously wasn't staying at his house.

Was crazy, he doesnt show any expression on his face at all even when people are getting photo's took with him he wont smile.

The day after i was shopping in Manchester with my girlfriend and saw him getting driven around Manchester city centre in his Bentley convertable high five-ing Man City fans in the streets!! MENTAL.