Mario Balotelli

Tooj

Like him or cunterhead  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The only thing I've disliked about him is that his celebrations (or lack of) when he's scored. He looks like he couldn't give a fuck which would really piss me off if he was on of our players. Looked like it meant more to him on Sunday like.

I'm pretty sure he once said he wouldn't celebrate a goal until he scored the winner in a World Cup Final.

The only thing I've disliked about him is that his celebrations (or lack of) when he's scored. He looks like he couldn't give a fuck which would really piss me off if he was on of our players. Looked like it meant more to him on Sunday like.

I dont mind that, I prefer it to the player with no connection to a club playing his first match and kissing the badge when he scores routine

That's part of his persona too though. I don't think it's that he actually doesn't care, but more like he's trying to do the Henry-esque 'I'm so good I could do that with my eyes closed, why should I celebrate something so mundane?' attitude.

I don't even think it's as premeditated it as that, more that he's so mad/moody that scoring goals doesn't really float his boat. Which is probably why he has to resort to setting of fireworks in his bathroom to keep himself amused.

Ambassador ffs. :lol:

I'm pretty sure he once said he wouldn't celebrate a goal until he scored the winner in a World Cup Final.

He's easily good enough to play for Italy but they really, really don't like him because he's black.

He's easily good enough to play for Italy but they really, really don't like him because he's black.

Sadly true.

The fans say 'No to a multi racial azzurri' but they've had so many Argentine players play for them through the years they really just mean ''No blacks''

If England behaved the same we'd be banned from internationals.

The fans say 'No to a multi racial azzurri' but they've had so many Argentine players play for them through the years they really just mean ''No blacks''

I think Balotelli is only the 2nd black player to be capped for Italy (the 1st lad played for Palermo iirc), on the topic I've no clue how Fifa tolerate all the racist bile that Italian and Spaniard fans throw at players in internationals.

Aye that's him, mental to think it's still going on in this day and age. Spain should have been hit with heavy fines/playing in empty stadia/bans for fans abusing players (e.g. SWP etc), Italy in all.

They are the most racist cunts in the world. They consider themselves as the purist, best looking, master race. They're greasy dwarf like rodents who I hate more than Sunderland, shame the bomb at Hiroshima didn't hit Rome and Milan instead. Without sounding like Hitler, we (British, Irish and Scandi's) are a taller, stronger race of people, how many English Zola's do you see? Not many. Anyway the Italians have always had a go at the English cos we've had all sorts playing for us in the past. Italians (Bonnetti, Dorigo) French ( Le Saux, Le Tissier) they consider black players like John Barnes to be Caribbean/African, they basically don't see us as pure, whereas 99.9% of the players who have played for Italy are ethnically wops. Even the Argentinians who turn like that one that looks like a pit bull (used to play for Juventus) have Italian origins, Maradona had Italian origin. They're racist cunts, it's a shame he's made his Italy debut cos we'd have him.

They are the most racist cunts in the world. They consider themselves as the purist, best looking, master race. They're greasy dwarf like rodents who I hate more than Sunderland, shame the bomb at Hiroshima didn't hit Rome and Milan instead. Without sounding like Hitler, we (British, Irish and Scandi's) are a taller, stronger race of people, how many English Zola's do you see? Not many.

your correct there Stevie

beardsley(1).jpg

Edited by spongebob toonpants

He's fucking mental Balotelli :lol: his mam must've even laughed at him turning up with scooters and that, his mrs isnt bad like.

Not sure what he's done to wor Deaders but Mario really gets under his skin eh, as long as he's not causing anyone else harm he's a good laugh tbh.

Edited by Barton7

They are the most racist cunts in the world. They consider themselves as the purist, best looking, master race. They're greasy dwarf like rodents who I hate more than Sunderland, shame the bomb at Hiroshima didn't hit Rome and Milan instead. Without sounding like Hitler, we (British, Irish and Scandi's) are a taller, stronger race of people, how many English Zola's do you see? Not many. Anyway the Italians have always had a go at the English cos we've had all sorts playing for us in the past. Italians (Bonnetti, Dorigo) French ( Le Saux, Le Tissier) they consider black players like John Barnes to be Caribbean/African, they basically don't see us as pure, whereas 99.9% of the players who have played for Italy are ethnically wops. Even the Argentinians who turn like that one that looks like a pit bull (used to play for Juventus) have Italian origins, Maradona had Italian origin. They're racist cunts, it's a shame he's made his Italy debut cos we'd have him.

What ignorant bastards, eh Stevie?