FAO Christmas Tree

Ketsbaia

Please fuck the fuck off.

You are a dull wanker and you ruin every thread that you post in. You are the main, nay the sole reason I only login in to this place to check my PMs nowadays.

Thanks.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please fuck the fuck off.

You are a dull wanker and you ruin every thread that you post in. You are the main, nay the sole reason I only login in to this place to check my PMs nowadays.

Thanks.

He's pretty bad like but I bet this is his favourite kind of thread.

Definitely been on the shandys tonight mind. Though through that it's pretty evident he believes anything the club comes out with, which given the recent past just makes him look like a muppet. A total blind willingness to be deceived sadly. And I say that from a moderate's viewpoint.

Definitely been on the shandys tonight mind. Though through that it's pretty evident he believes anything the club comes out with, which given the recent past just makes him look like a muppet. A total blind willingness to be deceived sadly. And I say that from a moderate's viewpoint.

Fully paid-up member of Team Internet Bullyboy tbh. The shame. ^_^

Agree wholeheartedly with the OP. It's not a hysterical reaction either because he infects pretty much every part of the board. You can put up with it on General Chat, but he's made the Newcastle forum almost unreadable with his stupidity and ridiculous attempts to wind people up (which all too often are proved to not be that ridiculous because they work, sadly).

The thing is , if people just took it upon themselves to either ignore him completely when he's on the wind-up and just rip the piss out of his rank stupidity when he constantly gets stuff wrong, rather than biting or get dragged into discussions with him when all he's after is attention, he'd soon wind his fat neck in. If one or two people engage with him though, it's all he needs to further fuck the place up. Do your duty. Don't feed the fat troll.

And don't tell yourself "Just this once..." and get into a discussion with him. Just fuck him off from today. ^_^

Oh dear :)

Why dont be just have a nice sterile little forum where everyone has the same views.

I wonder how some of you manage in real life when you come across people with different views. Do you just sit there with a cardboard box over your head sucking your thumb.

How did some of you manage at college when people didnt just have differences over football, but politics, religion etc.

Strangetastic ^_^

Here's a chance for everyone to test their resolve and ignore the fat beast.

Startingggggg....NOW!

Sad little man, ^_^

Im sure everyone can do what they want without need shirley temple as ring leader telling them what to think and do.

Go and fuck yourself CT, you're an idiot and a mackem to boot.

^_^

Here he goes again......

What happened to you in the New Car thread. Called me a liar again then ran off when other posters put you back in your box. Joke tbh. :)

^_^

Here he goes again......

What happened to you in the New Car thread. Called me a liar again then ran off when other posters put you back in your box. Joke tbh. :)

No where near the quotes our lass got although she isn't in the Council pension scheme. If I was as sad as you I'd dig them out and scan them then post them up to show people who I've never met in my life before who were doubting me, but tbh I'm not a no life, bullshitting cunt.

:)

Here he goes again......

What happened to you in the New Car thread. Called me a liar again then ran off when other posters put you back in your box. Joke tbh. ;)

No where near the quotes our lass got although she isn't in the Council pension scheme. If I was as sad as you I'd dig them out and scan them then post them up to show people who I've never met in my life before who were doubting me, but tbh I'm not a no life, bullshitting cunt.

Your just a sad little wum, nothing more ^_^

Tbf to CT community nurses do get those prices for their lease cars

He knew that from the other thread.

But like most of his type they just run and hide when they are found out, wait a few days and then come out with something else.

The council are meant to get the same deal as the NHS but our lass was quoted £330+ a month iirc for an A3 fastback, it would have been quite a bit less if she was in the pension scheme though I think.

:)

Here he goes again......

What happened to you in the New Car thread. Called me a liar again then ran off when other posters put you back in your box. Joke tbh. ;)

Your just a sad little wum, nothing more ^_^

No I'm not, I like a bit daft banter with certain posters but I don't go out my way and post reams of bullshit about players and the board to try and piss every man and their dog off, like you do Claire.

The council are meant to get the same deal as the NHS but our lass was quoted £330+ a month iirc for an A3 fastback, it would have been quite a bit less if she was in the pension scheme though I think.

There's 2 different schemes in the NHS, ward based nurses (£330 sounds about right), and community nurses who get them dirt cheap as they need a car for their job.

How much would an A3 fastback be worth with FSH and with less than 36000 on? Worked out about £20500 to buy and you would end up paying just under 12k over the three years with insurance.

I didn't think it was that good a deal tbh, not sure if you could buy the car from them at the end like.

Agree wholeheartedly with the OP. It's not a hysterical reaction either because he infects pretty much every part of the board. You can put up with it on General Chat, but he's made the Newcastle forum almost unreadable with his stupidity and ridiculous attempts to wind people up (which all too often are proved to not be that ridiculous because they work, sadly).

The thing is , if people just took it upon themselves to either ignore him completely when he's on the wind-up and just rip the piss out of his rank stupidity when he constantly gets stuff wrong, rather than biting or get dragged into discussions with him when all he's after is attention, he'd soon wind his fat neck in. If one or two people engage with him though, it's all he needs to further fuck the place up. Do your duty. Don't feed the fat troll.

And don't tell yourself "Just this once..." and get into a discussion with him. Just fuck him off from today. ^_^

CT is the main reason I don't post here nowadays, I admit. So that's at least me and Skol that he's fucked off to the extent it's just not worth it any more. It's canny impossible to ignore him as well since the ignore finction doesn't really work and he goes out the way to wum at every opportunity. Clearly he does it on purpose as he contradicts his own view points at every opportunity to suit his daily wummery.

I appreciate PP, Craig, Ritchie etc want to have a completely inclusive board with freedom of speech etc, but I also think it's no coincidence that the boards been in decline since this lieing dick came on board, winding just about every one up for his own gratification. In their position I'd have no difficulty in just banning him for the sake of the community, but while he's here, I won't be, simple as that. I know this is pretty immature in some ways but I actually take personal offence to him now.

Edited by Renton

The man is an utter gobshite which would be forgivable if he wasn't also an Ashley apologist. The two together and Renton's position is perfectly understandable imo. How many other good posters have we lost?