FAO Christmas Tree

Ketsbaia

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear :)

Why dont be just have a nice sterile little forum where everyone has the same views.

I wonder how some of you manage in real life when you come across people with different views. Do you just sit there with a cardboard box over your head sucking your thumb.

How did some of you manage at college when people didnt just have differences over football, but politics, religion etc.

Strangetastic ^_^

I usually just ask them to turn the radio up.

It breaks my heart to think of Renton as this isolated figure, staring forlornly out of his stained glass window and sweating like a zoo.

^_^ You're the other reason, you cunt.

I've now been on full paid garden leave for FIVE months. It's practically my duty to spam this board, but the view out of my stain glassed window is much nicer.

It breaks my heart to think of Renton as this isolated figure, staring forlornly out of his stained glass window and sweating like a zoo.

I've now been on full paid garden leave for FIVE months. It's practically my duty to spam this board, but the view out of my stain glassed window is much nicer.

:) Well played, sir.

^_^ Usual candidates bleating on ffs. I though most of you were Guardian readers?

What happened to free speech? (Just when it suits aye?) :rolleyes:

I seriously wonder why some of you have the internet. You should just wrap yourselves in a bit of cotton wool and lock the doors.

So I think Enriques a cynical classless shit for using twitter to tr and force through a move on the cheap. A move that he was talking about long before Carrol was sold but not too long after stating that he wanted to end his days at NUFC (While we were in the championship).

An opinion I might add shared by quite a few established posters on here, mirrored by Luke Edwards excellent piece in the Telegraph and shared my hundreds if not thousands of other Newcastle fans.

Yet Im the WUM :)

I need banning for the likes of this, but we are quite happy for Genuine Sunderland fans to come on here rejoicing at Ben Arfas injury.

Obviously theres a small clique on here who jump on every opportunity to try and stir things up. Theres others who disagree and will argue their point. Theres genuine wums like Jusoda who are simply here to try and "pick fights" with their select chosen victims but contribute little else.

Then theres us happy go lucky sorts, who dont take life too seriously, have a bit more of an optimistic outlook on life and NUFC.

Tote Nutz, Accadacca, etc etc.....

What happens? Hounded out ;)

Get a life ffs or stay off the internet. :)

In all seriousness, it's a shit state of affairs if it's put you off posting altogether. Cliquetastic of me perhaps, but overall the board's a poorer place for losing your contribution. Same goes for Skol too.

Fat Martin Samuel. You're just a fat Martin Samuel.

With those knees ginge I dont know how you dare.

I dare because my trousers aren't shaped like a cloth egg cup, you fat tit.

Is it sinking in yet that it's got nothing to do with different opinions and everything to do with you being a complete helmet?

Is it sinking in yet that it's got nothing to do with different opinions and everything to do with you being a complete helmet?

^_^:);)

Run along and pull some hair ginge.

^_^ Usual candidates bleating on ffs. I though most of you were Guardian readers?

What happened to free speech? (Just when it suits aye?) :rolleyes:

I seriously wonder why some of you have the internet. You should just wrap yourselves in a bit of cotton wool and lock the doors.

So I think Enriques a cynical classless shit for using twitter to tr and force through a move on the cheap. A move that he was talking about long before Carrol was sold but not too long after stating that he wanted to end his days at NUFC (While we were in the championship).

An opinion I might add shared by quite a few established posters on here, mirrored by Luke Edwards excellent piece in the Telegraph and shared my hundreds if not thousands of other Newcastle fans.

Yet Im the WUM :)

I need banning for the likes of this, but we are quite happy for Genuine Sunderland fans to come on here rejoicing at Ben Arfas injury.

Obviously theres a small clique on here who jump on every opportunity to try and stir things up. Theres others who disagree and will argue their point. Theres genuine wums like Jusoda who are simply here to try and "pick fights" with their select chosen victims but contribute little else.

Then theres us happy go lucky sorts, who dont take life too seriously, have a bit more of an optimistic outlook on life and NUFC.

Chez pointed out to you before CT, this isn't just the internet, it's a fairly close-knit community of people with a common interest, many of whom personally know each other. Therefore your 'it's just the internet' cop out doesn't wash with me. You don't have any view points about anything it seems other than being completely contrary to other people's views. And as such, you change your views to maximise how many people's backs up you can get at any one time. Your 'wisdom' is entirely informed from talking to people in your taxi it seems, or probably talking at people. Thank fuck I don't use South Tyneside taxis.

As I said, this place is all about freedom of speech which is why you're still here. That doesn't stop you being a complete cunt though, obviously.

Tendulkar's out if anyone's interested.

Haven't you got a BB site to be posting on?

It's on Channel 5 if anyone's interested.

What happened to free speech? (Just when it suits aye?) :)

Yet Im the WUM :blush:

Chez pointed out to you before CT, this isn't just the internet, it's a fairly close-knit community of people with a common interest, many of whom personally know each other. Therefore your 'it's just the internet' cop out doesn't wash with me. You don't have any view points about anything it seems other than being completely contrary to other people's views. And as such, you change your views to maximise how many people's backs up you can get at any one time. Your 'wisdom' is entirely informed from talking to people in your taxi it seems, or probably talking at people. Thank fuck I don't use South Tyneside taxis.

As I said, this place is all about freedom of speech which is why you're still here. That doesn't stop you being a complete cunt though, obviously.

Your a grown man ffs :rolleyes:

If my more optimistic views on Newcastle and eye for Bullshit from players stops you posting then off you go.

The only time I have had much to do with you was in the politics thread so how that stops everything else is beyond belief.

Your acting like a little kid tbf. :blush:

I'd just like to say something here, while I agree CT is a WUM on certain subjects and he knows which buttons to press with the certain people, he knows it's Ashley with me, I think to a point he is right with regards to Enrique.

He's been moaning on about moving for 6 month, fuck off then, simple as that, and while I agree with JE that our board are fucking arseholes who are full of false promises, there's no way on earth this is his prime motivation for leaving the club. He wants to play at the highest level possible, fine, fuck off then, "end off".

So this morning it was me, the wum winding people up, "pissing on the fans", preventing grown men from logging on the internet.......etc etc

But now am impressive range of long established posters agree with me on Enrique. :)

Wonder if some in the this thread are going to be as vocal against the others or whether they will shrink off back into the night muttering as they go...... Team Classless tbf ^_^