FAO Christmas Tree

Ketsbaia

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when was 2 an impressive range?

Fuck me CT, has the Mrs. Been adding ethanol to your baileys?

^_^

And CT, while Stevie agrees with your point about Enrique, he basically states he thinks that you're a WUM. Which is basically what's at the heart of the OP rather than the isolated opinion you express in the Enrique thread.

It's not about opinions, it's about motives for expressing those opinions. And the reason you're getting flack is because people suspect your motives (ie you're on a wind up). Tbf, the way you overlook Ashley's track record of dishonesty and swallow the club line verbatim each time, the only conclusion is that you're a wum or a simpleton.

You basically provide the other end of the spectrum to Leazes. And people have stopped posting to him too for broadly similar reasons.

^_^

And CT, while Stevie agrees with your point about Enrique, he basically states he thinks that you're a WUM. Which is basically what's at the heart of the OP rather than the isolated opinion you express in the Enrique thread.

It's not about opinions, it's about motives for expressing those opinions. And the reason you're getting flack is because people suspect your motives (ie you're on a wind up). Tbf, the way you overlook Ashley's track record of dishonesty and swallow the club line verbatim each time, the only conclusion is that you're a wum or a simpleton.

You basically provide the other end of the spectrum to Leazes. And people have stopped posting to him too for broadly similar reasons.

Im sorry like, but this is the usual scenario on here. I give a genuine opinion on something, the lynch mob come out, others agree, the lynch mob depart.

And then people trot out crap like "motives / on the wind up" when its usually just a genuine opinion that others also share.

Then we have the "swallow the club line verbatim each time" which again as in this instance is bollocks as my Enrique remarks where all about the player and as far as Im aware, the club havent issued any "line". (I thought you were a legal eagle. :) ).

Then theres the old Ashley sympathiser line. That basically boils down to one extreme that hopes he burns in hell regardless of whatever happens at NUFC. Theres another side that wishes we had Shepherd with Ashleys money but as that isnt the case, understand that having a financial solid base is not only needed today, but could stand us in good stead going forward.

Again I am in pretty good poster company on that argument.

We have the "he derails / spoils every thread" line. Again bollocks. I add an opinion like I did last night and all hell kicks off. Not my fault if people over react to a very legitimate opinion.

I challenge anyone to go and list a few threads from the last week / fortnight that I have ruined by wummery. I'll wait. I mean, if its stopping grown men from posting there must be hundreds.

I mean if Im like Leazes there must be at least 20 or so a week.

I would be suprised if theres one.

I rest my case.... Innocent til proven guilty......

Edited by Christmas Tree

^_^

Im sorry like, but this is the usual scenario on here. I give a genuine opinion on something, the lynch mob come out, others agree, the lynch mob depart.

And then people trot out crap like "motives / on the wind up" when its usually just a genuine opinion that others also share.

Then we have the "swallow the club line verbatim each time" which again as in this instance is bollocks as my Enrique remarks where all about the player and as far as Im aware, the club havent issued any "line". (I thought you were a legal eagle. :) ).

Then theres the old Ashley sympathiser line. That basically boils down to one extreme that hopes he burns in hell regardless of whatever happens at NUFC. Theres another side that wishes we had Shepherd with Ashleys money but as that isnt the case, understand that having a financial solid base is not only needed today, but could stand us in good stead going forward.

We have the "he derails / spoils every thread" line. Again bollocks. I add an opinion like I did last night and all hell kicks off. Not my fault if people over react to a very legitimate opinion.

I challenge anyone to go and list a few threads from the last week / fortnight that I have ruined by wummery. I'll wait. I mean, if its stopping grown men from posting there must be hundreds.

The thing is, if your opinions are offered genuinely, then that points down the simpleton route, as there are plenty of occasions where they have been shown to be contradictory. The fact that you don't see the contradiction and put forward conflicting statements can be just as grating as if you were a wum.

I'm happy to accept the point that you're an optimist, so you are going to actively look for a positive angle on things, but to be so wildly optimistic as you come across in the context of the Ashley saga basically requires a suspension of your critical faculties.

Whatever you say above, you do regurgitate the club line more than anyone. I'm the last person to go on the sort of 'Ashley apologist' witch hunts that you see on here so I don't accept you trying to reduce my point to that, but as a simple matter of fact, without using that sort of emotive language, typically you are inclined to wilfully believe whatever line the club trots out.

It basically is just Leazes but from the other end of the spectrum. A complete suspension of critical faculties while you pursue your agenda. Be that as a wum or a totally delusional optimist-cum-simpleton.

^_^

The thing is, if your opinions are offered genuinely, then that points down the simpleton route, as there are plenty of occasions where they have been shown to be contradictory. The fact that you don't see the contradiction and put forward conflicting statements can be just as grating as if you were a wum.

I'm happy to accept the point that you're an optimist, so you are going to actively look for a positive angle on things, but to be so wildly optimistic as you come across in the context of the Ashley saga basically requires a suspension of your critical faculties.

Whatever you say above, you do regurgitate the club line more than anyone. I'm the last person to go on the sort of 'Ashley apologist' witch hunts that you see on here so I don't accept you trying to reduce my point to that, but as a simple matter of fact, without using that sort of emotive language, typically you are inclined to wilfully believe whatever line the club trots out.

It basically is just Leazes but from the other end of the spectrum. A complete suspension of critical faculties while you pursue your agenda. Be that as a wum or a totally delusional optimist-cum-simpleton.

So in a nutshell you couldnt find one ruined thread by me, not one.

Perhaps Ketsbaia or Gemmil or Renton etc will list some of those ruined threads from the last few weeks, it must be easy if Im like Leazes. ;)

Doubt they will though..... :rolleyes:

Try literally every thread you post in on the Newcastle forum. I mean this thread has got to 4 pages, mostly because people keep turning up and going "Aye the bloke's a fucking prick". That alone should tell you something.

But no, you require evidence of why you're such a prick. ^_^

Agree wholeheartedly with the OP. It's not a hysterical reaction either because he infects pretty much every part of the board. You can put up with it on General Chat, but he's made the Newcastle forum almost unreadable with his stupidity and ridiculous attempts to wind people up (which all too often are proved to not be that ridiculous because they work, sadly).

Go on, be a man. There must be loads of examples from the last fortnight......"It unreadable" man :) ......."Its....its....its infected". ;)

"Its not hysterical either".... :rolleyes::):blush: :blush: :panic:

Go on, you've had a good rant today, lets see you grow a pair and go and link the unreadable, infected bits from say the last three weeks.....

Man or mouse time. ^_^

^_^ CT is PUMPED. He's blasting out Phil Collins and doing a victory jig after he scythed down Gemmill like a machete through warm cheese.

;)

Thought I'd clipped on mumsnet by mistake :)

its just words on a screen, ffs this place is getting like lord of the flies :rolleyes:

^_^ CT is PUMPED. He's blasting out Phil Collins and doing a victory jig after he scythed down Gemmill like a machete through warm cheese.

;)

Thought I'd clipped on mumsnet by mistake :)

its just words on a screen, ffs this place is getting like lord of the flies :rolleyes:

Lord of the Flies is just words on a page.

^_^

Perhaps Ketsbaia or Gemmil or Renton etc will list some of those ruined threads from the last few weeks, it must be easy if Im like Leazes. ;)

It''d be easier to find a thread which hasn't been ruined by your participation. The point where I finally started censoring your posts, with the exception of this thread which is specifically about you, was when you claimed, with your great insightful knowledge as a taxi driver, that no-one you know has been affected by the government cuts. This coming just days after I effectively lost my job because of them. Of course it was then pointed out that another poster (sorry, forget who, trophyshy?) and his girlfriend had lost his job and you actually knew all about this.

Two things I'd like to point out at this point. I'm not being party political here as it could just as well hppaened under Labour, and I'm not saying that things won't actually work out for me or the other poster and his g/f. But basically it just showed you up to a massive cunt. I can just about be Ok with your cretinous opinions and lack of knowledge, but I simply can't abide a person from the North East who has no empathy for other people regarding these types of matters.

I think one of your first posts on here was you bragging about earning £70,000 per year as a taxi driver. Remember that? Just about sums you up.

I put CT on ignore, only because he was essentially posting Cwarr's twitter feed in its entirety on the board. I think he should have a right to post, he has been a NUFC season ticket holder, he's much more of a supporter than someone like me, I'm basically just an armchair fan. He has also reacted well to the near complete derision of the members of this board, though perhaps because he likes the attention. When I see him getting worked up about some shite like Enrique's tweets and causing a great stink, I just laugh. He seems like a pretty funny guy, I mean he spends most of his day hanging out with 5 and 6 year olds.

^_^

It''d be easier to find a thread which hasn't been ruined by your participation. The point where I finally started censoring your posts, with the exception of this thread which is specifically about you, was when you claimed, with your great insightful knowledge as a taxi driver, that no-one you know has been affected by the government cuts. This coming just days after I effectively lost my job because of them. Of course it was then pointed out that another poster (sorry, forget who, trophyshy?) and his girlfriend had lost his job and you actually knew all about this.

Two things I'd like to point out at this point. I'm not being party political here as it could just as well hppaened under Labour, and I'm not saying that things won't actually work out for me or the other poster and his g/f. But basically it just showed you up to a massive cunt. I can just about be Ok with your cretinous opinions and lack of knowledge, but I simply can't abide a person from the North East who has no empathy for other people regarding these types of matters.

I think one of your first posts on here was you bragging about earning £70,000 per year as a taxi driver. Remember that? Just about sums you up.

Same challenge to you.....last three weeks or so... go get one.. put up or shut up. :)