FAO Christmas Tree

Ketsbaia

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KSA has been in itallics for fully fifteen minutes.

You think I'm trying to be ironic? Not so. I merely think it would be wrong for CT to be banned, and am explaining my reasoning. One of the main reasons this forum is enjoyable is because there is not the heavy-handed and stifling moderation of somewhere like N-O.

:)

When someone uses italics in a post, it generally infers they're being sarcastic (or maybe ironic, but I wouldn't have immediately guessed)

When someone is in italic at the bottom of the page it means they're posting and KSA's name was in italics for ages.

Hope that clears things up and you two can dry hump the fuck out of each other now ^_^

Never knew that rule I confess, I was referring to the bottom of the page thingy.

Yeah, I totally believe that.

see? it's easy Mancy Baby, I'll make sure you stay relevant. I'm street, y'see

;)

Sorry I did know that, before anyone thinks I've got online aspergers or summat. Just didn't make sense to me in the context of KSA's post.

Ah thanks for clearing that up Fish. I definitely won't be fucking my boss now, had a big fall out.

Fuck, totally forgot about that. You're still leaving though, right? I see no problem with letting us see her now.

I have no pics. Would have sent you one if I did. No facebook, nada. My phone is old and has no camera etc. Sorry. She's not attractive at any rate, I just felt if the opportunity presented itself, morally I had to do it.

Whats her name, so I can go around randomly checking name badges next time I'm in the store?

Since when was 2 an impressive range?

Fuck me CT, has the Mrs. Been adding ethanol to your baileys?

2 posters on here? The majority here dont back Enrique, 282 votes vs 249 against it.

http://www.nufcblog.co.uk/2011/07/25/vote-...itter-outburst/?

I can never tell if people are genuinely upset with CT or just having an elaborate laugh.

Enrique is a mug I'm so desperate for him to be sold, because unless we get some pathetically rich owner who will spend his money, he won't want to be here. Having him here pleading for a move every 2 fucking minutes only makes the club look weak and devalues us. I'd hate to have a situation like what Arsenal have had with Fabregas for 2 years, he doesn't want to be there, he's become too big for his boots, it's the same with Enrique who has very quickly forgot the unwavering support he received in his first 18 month in a toon shirt despite being shite. Most people I've spoken to about this agree.

The Enrique issue was a very bad one to pull CT up for his wummery imo. No one wins in these type of arguments anyway, just leaves a variety of people looking like mugs.

Can we not have a debate on who's got the biggest cock or something?

Spot on.

Renton, you said you find CT actually offensive. ^_^ That's rediculous. If you are interested in discussing politics and have such strong feelings about it, you should see someone like CT as a chance to absolutely obliterate someone in discourse. If you can't do that in a coherent and convincing way then I could see how you'd end up getting so annoyed by him.

Have you tried having a coherent discussion with CT?

I'm not offended by his politics, I'm offended by him simply being him. He's the type of bloke you wouldn't want to share oxygen with in a pub. In real liife, every bloke I've met who has CT's characteristics has been a mackem as well. Make of that what you will :).

And for the record, I'd be a complete hypocrite for wanting to get CT banned, he's done nothing remotely bannable, after all. I just simply can't enjoy any threads the blokes posts on. I realise this is my problem not his, but I'm canny glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

If you think he's wrong, you don't have to actually discuss it with him. You can just lay out your reasoning as to why he is wrong, pointing out the facts and so on, and build your argument from there. It's good to have people challenge and question your beliefs, as it makes you think them through and this can actually strengthen your ability to argue and make points. You don't have to attempt to convert CT to your cause.

As to the statement in bold, that seems awfully snobby. You should try associating with some of the people I've had to be around and work with in Warrington; obnoxious and belligerent people who make CT look like fucking Einstein, I'm not exaggerating that much. He seems a perfectly civil chap in that regard. He even has moments of good humour.

That's a canny post and I accept you have a good point. Definitley much worse people than CT around, he just rubs me up the wrong way for some reason, especially about 3 months ago when I was at a low point. I should be more tolerant but it wouldn't hurt CT to be a bit more contrite on occassion either imo.

I'll tell you what mind, I'm willing to bet Peasepud would be hard pushed to find one of CT's tax returns with £70k declared income on it. ;)

The wife told me that one of the amusing aspects of her job is the expression on taxi driver's faces seeking compensation for loss of work after a crash. Apparently they all work 8 hour weeks according to their tax returns.....

Renton, you said you find CT actually offensive. ^_^ That's rediculous. If you are interested in discussing politics and have such strong feelings about it, you should see someone like CT as a chance to absolutely obliterate someone in discourse. If you can't do that in a coherent and convincing way then I could see how you'd end up getting so annoyed by him.

Have you tried having a coherent discussion with CT?

I'm not offended by his politics, I'm offended by him simply being him. He's the type of bloke you wouldn't want to share oxygen with in a pub. In real liife, every bloke I've met who has CT's characteristics has been a mackem as well. Make of that what you will :).

And for the record, I'd be a complete hypocrite for wanting to get CT banned, he's done nothing remotely bannable, after all. I just simply can't enjoy any threads the blokes posts on. I realise this is my problem not his, but I'm canny glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

If you think he's wrong, you don't have to actually discuss it with him. You can just lay out your reasoning as to why he is wrong, pointing out the facts and so on, and build your argument from there. It's good to have people challenge and question your beliefs, as it makes you think them through and this can actually strengthen your ability to argue and make points. You don't have to attempt to convert CT to your cause.

As to the statement in bold, that seems awfully snobby. You should try associating with some of the people I've had to be around and work with in Warrington; obnoxious and belligerent people who make CT look like fucking Einstein, I'm not exaggerating that much. He seems a perfectly civil chap in that regard. He even has moments of good humour.

That's a canny post and I accept you have a good point. Definitley much worse people than CT around, he just rubs me up the wrong way for some reason, especially about 3 months ago when I was at a low point. I should be more tolerant but it wouldn't hurt CT to be a bit more contrite on occassion either imo.

I'll tell you what mind, I'm willing to bet Peasepud would be hard pushed to find one of CT's tax returns with £70k declared income on it. ;)

The wife told me that one of the amusing aspects of her job is the expression on taxi driver's faces seeking compensation for loss of work after a crash. Apparently they all work 8 hour weeks according to their tax returns.....

Personal injury law! She's got a lot of patience I'll give her that. And then she has to go home to you ffs! :rolleyes:

@ Chez I know this is off-topic and not really any of my business, but is it true that you were bonking Duncan Ferguson's ex? I heard you did and she said Dunc had a huge penis, thereby implying that it was bigger than yours. So if it is true that you have an 8-inch wong then Duncan Fersuon must be harbouring a foot-long bagpipe shaft up his underpants. Come on, spill the beans now Chez.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

@ Chez I know this is off-topic and not really any of my business, but is it true that you were bonking Duncan Ferguson's ex? I heard you did and she said Dunc had a huge penis, thereby implying that it was bigger than yours. So if it is true that you have an 8-inch wong then Duncan Fersuon must be harbouring a foot-long bagpipe shaft up his underpants. Come on, spill the beans now Chez.

Basically he was caught in Ferguson's house and Big Dunc sat on his face. Chez has gilded the lilly a bit since then.

10 inches, good girth.

10 inches is a good girth, not "GREAT", but aye... it's not bad for someone as short as you.

If you're going to have a pop, try not to be a spacker at the same time.

... fair point ^_^