FAO Christmas Tree

Ketsbaia

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when was 2 an impressive range?

Fuck me CT, has the Mrs. Been adding ethanol to your baileys?

2 posters on here? The majority here dont back Enrique, 282 votes vs 249 against it.

http://www.nufcblog.co.uk/2011/07/25/vote-...itter-outburst/?

I can never tell if people are genuinely upset with CT or just having an elaborate laugh.

Enrique is a mug I'm so desperate for him to be sold, because unless we get some pathetically rich owner who will spend his money, he won't want to be here. Having him here pleading for a move every 2 fucking minutes only makes the club look weak and devalues us. I'd hate to have a situation like what Arsenal have had with Fabregas for 2 years, he doesn't want to be there, he's become too big for his boots, it's the same with Enrique who has very quickly forgot the unwavering support he received in his first 18 month in a toon shirt despite being shite. Most people I've spoken to about this agree.

The Enrique issue was a very bad one to pull CT up for his wummery imo. No one wins in these type of arguments anyway, just leaves a variety of people looking like mugs.

Can we not have a debate on who's got the biggest cock or something?

^_^ I have my tape measure ready chaps :)

Regarding CT and all this fuss. I am a soft hearted person I know but I really dislike ANY sort of bullying.....and this thread (and others before it) smacks of that! It makes me feel slightly uncomfortable. Its the feeling of 'oh lets all gang up and get rid of him' that I don't like. (I would feel the same whoever the victim was)!

I know he winds some of you up, but at times he is chatty and quite jovial on here....there are others far more irritating!

I have to hand it to CT though, he has a remarkably thick skin!!

Regarding CT and all this fuss. I am a soft hearted person I know but I really dislike ANY sort of bullying.....and this thread (and others before it) smacks of that! It makes me feel slightly uncomfortable. Its the feeling of 'oh lets all gang up and get rid of him' that I don't like. (I would feel the same whoever the victim was)!

I know he winds some of you up, but at times he is chatty and quite jovial on here....there are others far more irritating!

I have to hand it to CT though, he has a remarkably thick skin!!

peter%20griffin%20-%20go%20on...%20.jpg