Where is our Anti-Muslim Christian right wing fanatic these days?

Rob W

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was Genhis Khan like Rob? Did you ever play scrabble with him

before my time but me grandad said Ol' Genghis taught him how to cheat at dominoes at the Blue Bell in Sandyford

So because the terrorist is white and right wing you thought you'd seize upon the opportunity to get a dig in on Leazes? Classy stuff in the circumstances.

all the S*** he pours over people and then when someone of his views goes mental he ducks and disappears

didn't want him to think we hadn't noticed (which is why it's in a separate thread from the Oslo one)

all the S*** he pours over people and then when someone of his views goes mental he ducks and disappears

didn't want him to think we hadn't noticed (which is why it's in a separate thread from the Oslo one)

what

"someone of my views" ^_^

let him into the UK, give him a council house in your street...etc etc.....and a good understanding social worker blah blah

PS, I've been away for the weekend, and I'll be back again tomorrow...

didn't realise Rob took it all so seriously.....

No place in the UK for anybody like this, council houses, understanding social workers, benefits, places of prayer where they can "live their life as they see fit" or seek solace in their version of the Supreme Being for what they do, brainwashing our own kids that we should "understand their motives", etc etc, unfortunately.

Lock them up. Throw away the key, and that is IF we even keep them alive [which we shouldn't]

Fact is however, MOST terrorists etc are muslims, one incident doesn't change that.

If you'd just kept your mouth shut you'd have come out of this thread alright Leazes. Theres a lesson for you there.

I wouldn't start name calling again if I were you smartlad :mellow:

If you'd just kept your mouth shut you'd have come out of this thread alright Leazes. Theres a lesson for you there.

I wouldn't start name calling again if I were you smartlad :mellow:

Ok, that made sense. Just shush fwiw.