Where is our Anti-Muslim Christian right wing fanatic these days?

Rob W

If you'd just kept your mouth shut you'd have come out of this thread alright Leazes. Theres a lesson for you there.

I wouldn't start name calling again if I were you smartlad :mellow:

Ok, that made sense. Just shush fwiw.

I'll wipe the floor with you again mind

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact is however, MOST terrorists etc are muslims, one incident doesn't change that.

Managed to stay out of these circular debates for a few months....if there's even been any, but I can't let a factual error like that go.....

Europol Report: All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 99.6% that Aren’t

only 6% of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil from 1980 to 2005 were carried out by Islamic extremists. The remaining 94% were from other groups (42% from Latinos, 24% from extreme left wing groups, 7% from extremist Jews, 5% from communists, and 16% from all other groups).

a whopping 99.6% of terrorist attacks in Europe were by non-Muslim groups; a good 84.8% of attacks were from separatist groups completely unrelated to Islam. Leftist groups accounted for over sixteen times as much terrorism as radical Islamic groups. Only a measly 0.4% of terrorist attacks from 2007 to 2009 could be attributed to extremist Muslims.
Edited by Happy Face

Fact is however, MOST terrorists etc are muslims, one incident doesn't change that.

Managed to stay out of these circular debates for a few months....

it has been noticed :mellow:

All terrorists are Muslims, but not all Muslims are terrorists

Awww, thanks hon' :dunno:

Managed to stay out of these circular debates for a few months....if there's even been any, but I can't let a factual error like that go.....

only 6% of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil from 1980 to 2005 were carried out by Islamic extremists. The remaining 94% were from other groups (42% from Latinos, 24% from extreme left wing groups, 7% from extremist Jews, 5% from communists, and 16% from all other groups).

a whopping 99.6% of terrorist attacks in Europe were by non-Muslim groups; a good 84.8% of attacks were from separatist groups completely unrelated to Islam. Leftist groups accounted for over sixteen times as much terrorism as radical Islamic groups. Only a measly 0.4% of terrorist attacks from 2007 to 2009 could be attributed to extremist Muslims.

Whoah there, stop bringing your namby pamby, leftie looney, Guardian reading, do gooder, bacon hating, hippy facts into the debate. What have facts and statistics got to do with anything?

Can we please keep this debate sensible and stick to what the voices in our heads are telling us.

Whoah there, stop bringing your namby pamby, leftie looney, Guardian reading, do gooder, bacon hating, hippy facts into the debate. What have facts and statistics got to do with anything?

Can we please keep this debate sensible and stick to what the voices in our heads are telling us.

It must stick in the craw of those other terrorist groups that their far greater effort at terrorising goes relatively unrewarded in terms of people actually feeling terrorised by it.

Bin Laden expected an attack of that magnitude would create such fear and submission that he would be able to destroy western society and eventually restore a Caliphate. Instead he ended up making crappy jihad videos and watching reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond in Abbottobad, before he was shot dead.

we all live on a muslim submarine

From the town where I was born

Was an Imam who sailed the sea

He liked to pray to the East

With hooks for hands, so scary

[all together]

We all live on a Muslim submarine

A Muslim Submarine

A Muslim Submarine

We all live on a Muslim submarine

A Muslim Submarine

A Muslim Submarine