Hitting the Toon for the Weekend...

MrBass

Heading up to Newcastle this weekend for my brothers stag-do and was wondering if there's a specific dress code for pubs/clubs - i.e. no blue jeans, trainers etc...

We're supposedly starting off in Haymarket and making our way down to the Quayside. Can anyone recommend any decent pubs/clubs/strip joints?

Also, if any of you are in town and see a bunch of twats wearing attention grabbing pink t-shirts with nicknames embarrassingly emblazoned on the back, come buy me a beer say hello.

Heading up to Newcastle this weekend for my brothers stag-do and was wondering if there's a specific dress code for pubs/clubs - i.e. no blue jeans, trainers etc...

We're supposedly starting off in Haymarket and making our way down to the Quayside. Can anyone recommend any decent pubs/clubs/strip joints?

Also, if any of you are in town and see a bunch of twats wearing attention grabbing pink t-shirts with nicknames embarrassingly emblazoned on the back, come buy me a beer say hello.

Not sure there's any dress code for pubs, probably is for clubs but I'm to old to care about that. Strip joints would be For your eyes only, Blue Velvet, and the lovely named Pussies Galore. Not my cup of char either so I can't specifically recommend any. Quayside is probably your best bet, for a more civilised time the next day I'd recommend going to the Ouseburn area or taking the metro to Tynemouth. You're not going to be the only bunch of twats wearing shit T shirts either. ^_^

Cheers Renton.

no cunt goes to the quay side anymore do they??

No idea, hence the post. :dunno:

Be careful crossing mosley street when drunk.

Why? Is that where your taxi rank is? :mellow: