Next Seasons Number 1?

NUFC_JOSH

I would guess that one of them must be moved on when the US trip is over.

Havent seen much of Forster and would have thought he would be the easiest to sell, however the club would probably prefer to move Harper on given his age.

Not sure how they all stand on the contract front.

We also have the Ollie bloke (i think) so basically someones got to go.

Still Krul to start for me.

I will briefly discuss the 3 goalkeepers in question, highlighting both they’re strengths and weaknesses and am eager to receive your feedback on who you believe to be best suited to deputise for 2011/12 campaign.

You'll never make it as a journalist, sorry.

I will briefly discuss the 3 goalkeepers in question, highlighting both they’re strengths and weaknesses and am eager to receive your feedback on who you believe to be best suited to deputise for 2011/12 campaign.

I'm, as well surely. Not am.

hum tough call they all have pros and cons

List them.

who is the bird in your photo kevin? she has pretty good baps.

I'm sure we all know the pros and cons of Harper and Krul, from last season. Not many of us know what Forster can do due to not watching him and only reading about him. All I know about Forster is he is a big fucker.

That's not the only mistake you could have pointed out there either ^_^

Krul for me.

Forster hasn't looked too impressive from when I've seen him in pre-season.

The guy has unreal pressure on him after Pardew's SPL comments. The fairest way would be to ship Krul up to Celtic for season and see if he performs like Forster did. Forster is a good keeper and has stacks of potential. If you forgive Krul for mistakes he made this season, which cost us games and points, then am sure Forster gets another chance. For all of Krul's positives, his kicking is so bad!! And hasn't seemed to get any better in two seasons now.

Harper's diminished role suggests Krul's got it. Got to agree, sort his flapping out and he's a canny keeper.

will come with experience, hes still young for a 'keeper.